Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I need advice from my international friend out there i need to buy bulk juices from mention above company. for me and my friends.

since we have not use both of them alot we are not sure which one should we go for.

between i have tried moo juice , banana nut bread from mbv. i have tried northland they smell really good but they were just ok.

i need good flavors with less price.

also if you can suggest any flavors from both of the company

sorry i forgot to mention i am from pakistan

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have bought from Mt Baker and Northland.

I by far prefer Northland. I can't tell you what flavors to get, but I like Loopies, 555, Nuts and Cream the best.

Maybe your solution is to learn DIY. It's cheaper in the long run, and you can make your flavors as strong as you want, or tweak them however you want.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought from Mt Baker and Northland.

I by far prefer Northland. I can't tell you what flavors to get, but I like Loopies, 555, Nuts and Cream the best.

Maybe your solution is to learn DIY. It's cheaper in the long run, and you can make your flavors as strong as you want, or tweak them however you want.

Hi
i DIY for myself i have few tfa flavors but they are not as good as pre mix usa blends between i want to buy few flavors for my self and rest i will sell it in market people here dont like DIY juices no matter how good they are. they like usa ejuices alot thats why i am looking that everyone one like not me only.
i hope i clear my point

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't comment on Northland since I haven't used them. But, I can say I am very satisfied so far with the juices I've purchased from Mt. Baker. The flavors IMHO are spot on and their prices are pretty darn good. Plus, you get a free bottle with each and every order.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are a US based company and very popular on this site. The owner is great with customer service but I'm not sure if he does international shipping. ">@B-boy

Do they own any website or Facebook page

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well hopefully you can get some V3 sent to you. The shipping cost are probably high but considering the cost to quantity ratio it might even out.
840b9db0521b5cedecf2ad688706c4bd.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I've used mt baker in the past. great pricing and their juice is pretty good too. I stopped using them because i kinda got burned out on it, Still a good company.

I never used the other one mentioned

As another user suggested. Verde Valley Vape. I recently tried them as they seen popular here and I got 500ML of juice for under 70 dollars and the ones i tried so far are pretty dam good. I'm currently vaping their Skittlez in my tank and dripping their strawberry milkshake on my RDA.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used mt baker in the past. great pricing and their juice is pretty good too. I stopped using them because i kinda got burned out on it, Still a good company.

I never used the other one mentioned

As another user suggested. Verde Valley Vape. I recently tried them as they seen popular here and I got 500ML of juice for under 70 dollars and the ones i tried so far are pretty dam good. I'm currently vaping their Skittlez in my tank and dripping their strawberry milkshake on my RDA.

They dont ship in pakistan and i can come to usa just to get my ejuices

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't go wrong with MBV. Great company, very good prices & free juice with each and every order.

VU Sponsors