Become a Patron!

Mr. Nice Vape giving away over 75 bottles of juice

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years
MrNiceVape.com is having its first ever giveaway, just in time for the new year. There will be 7 different drawings in a variety of nic levels.

The first two drawings were announced today on our YouTube channel (mrnicevape).
  • Full line of Vapor Craze's XXIV Potion juice. That is 9 unopened 15ml bottles in 0mg.
  • Full line of Vapor Craze's Mix Master. That is 4 unopened 15ml bottles in 5mg.
In the coming days, we will be announcing 5 more drawings that will include:
  • 2x - 12mg Juice Bundle from various vendors. At least 15 bottles each.
  • 6mg Juice Bundle from various vendors. At least 10 bottles.
  • 3mg Juice Bundle from various vendors. At least 15 bottles.
  • 0mg Juice Bundle from various vendors. At least 8 bottles.

Entering couldn't be easier. You just have to subscribe to the MrNiceVape channel on YouTube and fill out a quick form located at http://www.mrnicevape.com/contest.

Contest open through 12/31/2014. Winners will be selected on 1/1/2015.

Good luck to you.

Thanks,
Bill Bryant
MrNiceVape.com

Must be 18 years old to enter this contest.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the giveaway. Is there anywhere to find out what the VG/PG ratios are?

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years
I know that the XXIV potion line is 50/50, not sure about the Mix Master line as the vendor doesn't call it out. I will try to post the PG/VG as I learn them for the other giveaways.

doughdreads

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the contest! Definitely going to check out your channel.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where are all the max VG liquids?

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years
Just announced the contents of the 12mg juice packs. You can see the video on YouTube at:

There are 16 juices per drawing, 2 drawings, 2 winners. Some of the highlights include Hurricane Vapor, Taste, Virgin Vapor, Five Pawns, Nick's Blissful Brews. Also, mostly full bottles of Mad Murdoch (Pluid), River Bottom Fog Sauce, and Suicide Bunny (Sucker Punch).

I plan to post the videos for the remaining drawings on Sunday. Remember, you just need to subscribe to our YouTube channel and fill out a quick form at http://www.mrnicevape.com/contest, and you're entered. You can enter through 12/31/14. Drawing is held on 1/1/15. Must be 18 or older and be a US resident to enter.

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years
Just posted another video announcing the final 3 drawings (6mg, 3mg and 0mg juice packs). You can find this on YouTube at:

A total of 38 bottles are included in these 3 packs. Some of the highlights include Adam Bomb, The Collection, 503, Golden Drops and Vaping Birdy.

Remember, you just need to subscribe to our YouTube channel and fill out a quick form at http://www.mrnicevape.com/contest, and you're entered. You can enter through 12/31/14. Drawing is held on 1/1/15. Must be 18 or older and be a US resident to enter.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yay thank you for letting us know I entered good luck everyone

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would like to enter, but the form does not come up for me in Chrome or IE. Can see some of it, but it's all jumbled up.

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years
That's strange, it is showing up for me. If you are having trouble with the form, just send me an email ([email protected]) with the following information:
  • YouTube screenname
  • Optional: Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus screenname if you liked or followed for a double entry.
  • Which drawings you are interested in. Just tell me the numbers corresponding to the following:
    • 1) Full line, XXIV Potion, 0mg
    • 2) Full line, Mix Master, 5mg
    • 3) 12mg Juice pack
    • 4) 12mg Juice pack
    • 5) 6mg Juice pack
    • 6) 3mg Juice pack
    • 7) 0mg Juice pack
  • If you are entering into multiple drawings, tell me your order of priority if you win multiples. Again, just the corresponding number is fine.

Thanks,
Bill

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Bill -- will do. This is what the contest screen looks like for me on Chrome. On IE there's some text visible, but it's all jumbled.

Capture.JPG

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay maybe I'm missing it but I watched all the videos and didn't see anything about who won the liquids. Did I miss it?

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe winners were emailed, I just got an email, so there's one for ya.

doughdreads

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please don't make this awkward... haha

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years