Become a Patron!

Mouth to lung?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess this is where it would go. I am considered a mouth to lung vaper. Does that mean I just need a mouth to lung tank and not a sub ohm tank? I like my temp control, but I can get those coils for my Nautilus. Also part question part two. How many watts can a temp control..03 ohm coil take?

Thank you!!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I checked ebay and a couple of my goto vendors, and I could not find ni200 coils for the Nautilus, just the normal 1.6 and 1.8 coils. The .3 NI200 coil on my Herakles has a sweet spot of about 40-50 watts. Im sure other people go higher on different tanks. Just start at 20 and work your way up until you have that flavor/vapor production your looking for.

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can get the temp control from Vaporshark. The are $18 for 5. A website called sweet-vapes also has them. They are nice. I just don't want my 60W TC to blow up the coils in Temp mode.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I checked ebay and a couple of my goto vendors, and I could not find ni200 coils for the Nautilus, just the normal 1.6 and 1.8 coils. The .3 NI200 coil on my Herakles has a sweet spot of about 40-50 watts. Im sure other people go higher on different tanks. Just start at 20 and work your way up until you have that flavor/vapor production your looking for.
VaporShark has ni200 coils for the Nautilius, looks as of now their site is down, but I have ordered them there, I use them in the Council of Vapor Typhoon.

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay, as of now my best combo is aspire nautilus with Temp control vaporshark coils, on the eleaf 60w tc.

VU Sponsors