Mouth to lung squonk rda?

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeders / Squonking' started by Gregjl, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Gregjl

Gregjl Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Hi All, I hope a mtl squonk rda isn't too much to ask for, Google isn't working at all to help me find one. It seems it's all about clouds now. Can anyone suggest one or two that have the airflow of a Nautilus 2? And adjustable down to I guess nothing. Not one where nothing is the max airflow. I saw a couple I'm going to read more about, nuppin, strike and chalice.

Thanks

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  2. r055co

r055co VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    • Wasp Nano
    • Narda
    • Hatley

Gregjl likes this.
  3. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I am a sometime MTL squonker

Roscoes suggestions are more restricted DL - of the three, the Hadaly is my fave, can almost MtL with it. If you can find a NarDa, make sure it comes with a BF pin, real ones are rare and god-awful expensive. The clones are supposed to be as good, but you have to mod them to BF yourself, unless you can find a used one that has already been modded. Takes a 3mm FatDaddy bf pin, and needs to be filed down to fit correctly.

The new Chalice IV is excellent - kind of a grown up version of the legendary Chalice III, which is the best restricted MTL to this day

The clone of the Chalice IV is said to be as good as the authentic (haven't tried the clone yet). The Chalice III clone, if you can find one, not nearly as good as the OG. The old RM2 is on par with the Chalice III if you can find it.

Other good choices: The Odis 16 (the clone is not as good though and has problems), the Cyclone AFC and even the cloned Strike atties are pretty darn good.

Some are calling the Dead Rabbit SQ a decent MTL - but I have no experience with it

4. Rossum

Rossum Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Origen Little 16. Hard to find originals anymore, but I suppose clones are still available. Needs a smaller DT than the silly thing it comes with though.

5. lucifah

lucifah Shinyitis Victim VU Donator New Member

Blog Posts:
    +1 for that little bugger. Have a second one on the way from China :)
    Also the Little Bang and Strike 18 are really good for MTL (squonking or dripping). The Strike has an extremely tight airflow though.

Clones are available from Fasttech. New originals aren't sold any more I think.

Little Bang on Therion:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    Rossum likes this.
  6. Gregjl

Blog Posts:
    All helpful and the clones are all reasonably priced.

7. BrewBear

BrewBear Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    My favorites are the Chalice III and Cyclone. A word of caution, there are two versions of Cyclone, the v1 is fixed air, really tight draw and most people drilled the cap for more air. The v2 is the AFC Cyclone, a totally different vape. Dead Rabbit SQ is anything but MTL. Nuppin is hard to find and comes at a premium. Strike is good but I'm waiting on reviews of this one http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...ss-steel-pmma-22mm-diameter.html#.WoMT4ejwZEY

8. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    damn that cyclone has been around forever and still holding up.

9. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I gotta say the nextera is a real good atty.and versatile

10. Gregjl

Blog Posts:
    Has anyone ever tried a nautilus 2? All the way open that's perfect and sometimes a little too much air. But it's adjustable down to nothing. So it works. I tried another rta and couldn't use it, wide open was almost nothing and I couldn't fix it, Some people love it. (Mini berserker). I went with origen and little bang by the way. Fingers crossed.

11. mach1ne

mach1ne Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    the nofear unlimited is a tiny squonkable mtl atty. the clone is super cheap on 3fv. i have no experience with the authentic, but the clone is doing its job well enough imo.

12. Tamer El-Meehy

Tamer El-Meehy Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    The RM 2 if you can find it is also a great MTL atty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy likes this.
  13. KKen

KKen Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    +1 for the Chalice IV, IMO I personally think it is the best designed MTL squonk atty you can get.

For perspective on why I like it, I use simple 2mm inner diameter 26g kanthal wire between .7ohm to .8ohms. I find these simple builds do really well in micro sized chambers, so I tend to gravitate toward atties that are under 20mm in diameter.

Never tried the Odis line, but was a big fan of the Cyclone AFC (was just the regular RDA, no BF pin) and still rank it in my top 5 favorite atomizers since I first started vaping.

14. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I thought the Origin Little 16 was much too airy, but the Strike 18 was quite decent, and also very inexpensive, from FT.

Andria

15. Pegleg Meg

Pegleg Meg Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, I ordered an Origen Little clone the other day from FT :)

https://m.fasttech.com/p/8816100

This version comes with a ring to go around the bottom, to look a little better on a mod. I do not own this yet but see many, many positive reviews for it.