Become a Patron!

Most realistic fruits

Mister_Moonshine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm curious which fruit flavors you all feel are the closest to the real thing. There are tons of great fruit flavors out there but many are variations of the real thing, candied or artificial in one way or another. Not that that's always a bad thing, but I'm mainly looking for as fresh off the vine as possible.

My pick goes to Hangsen Green Orange. It's really something else... not even like a fruit juice from concentrate, more like fresh picked and squeezed. I'm not a fan of the famous Hangsen tobaccos but some of their fruits I find superb. I also like their Juicy Peach but I wouldn't consider it nearly as realistic as the Green Orange.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So is green orange a lime/orange mix?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Mister_Moonshine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FA Lime Cold Pressed, TFA Cranberry, FA Mandarin, off the top of my head.
Yes agreed on the FA Lime! The others I haven't tried... thanks for the tip.
So is green orange a lime/orange mix?
No it's straight up orange. It looks like it's based off an asian variety of orange that stays green. It's a light, fresh taste... not too sweet.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Just by scratching my brain I'd say; FA Fuji, FA raspberry, FA peach and white peach combo, FA cold pressed lime, TFA mango, TFA dragon fruit, FA juicy strawberry, FW blueberry if used with some others, INW shisha strawberry, FA lemon Sicily, I've heard some of the WF are real good, but haven't tried 'em yet. That's from the top of my brain meat, I might think of others later.

EDIT just caught it

Last edited:

VU Sponsors