Become a Patron!

Most Authentic Cigarette Flavor

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are a few NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) juices out there. I might be wrong but Black Note appears to come the closest to replicating tobacco taste.

They have eight different blends -- some that mimic light cigarettes, another menthol, another cigar tobacco and a few that adds other flavors to tobacco. I'd like to know which one comes the closest to a Marlboro Red, Camel Wide or other full flavor with as little other flavors added? In other words, the closest to an exact match.

If there is a NET juice that does this better than Black Note, please let me know.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
From the tobaccos I tried back when I liked those flavors, I found none matched what I wanted. This is because it's vapor, not smoke. Smoke is bitter, and one of reasons tobacco vapes will never taste like a cigarette (that and the the many additives in cigarettes) So if you want an exact match, it ain't gonna happen. As to closest, the black note you mentioned was the closest I liked to pure, in terms of DIY though, I really liked FA desert ship with a bit of cocoa or vanilla.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From the tobaccos I tried back when I liked those flavors, I found none matched what I wanted. This is because it's vapor, not smoke. Smoke is bitter, and one of reasons tobacco vapes will never taste like a cigarette (that and the the many additives in cigarettes) So if you want an exact match, it ain't gonna happen. As to closest, the black note you mentioned was the closest I liked to pure, in terms of DIY though, I really liked FA desert ship with a bit of cocoa or vanilla.
Which Black Note flavor in particular comes the closest to a full flavored Marlboro Red or Camel Wide?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Legato tasted closer to a Marb edge, but still was missing what I wanted. So maybe try that, although I still think you'll be disappointed.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Legato tasted closer to a Marb edge, but still was missing what I wanted. So maybe try that, although I still think you'll be disappointed.
The Legato appears to be an exotic additional flavor blend like the Quartet. Please let me know if I am wrong but the list below is how I am seeing it:

Light Cigarette - Prelude
Full Flavored Cigarette - Forte
Menthol Cigarette - Solo
Cigar/Pipe Tobacco - Sonata

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Tastes vary, but it tasted like one to me(minus something, not entirely sure) so going with how you see it, maybe forte would be better, I'd say maybe get both and mix them together, but 20+ dollars for a 30 ml is a bit too pricey to do that. Sorry I'm not a ton of help, but I don't much care for tobacco flavors anymore.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tastes vary, but it tasted like one to me(minus something, not entirely sure) so going with how you see it, maybe forte would be better, I'd say maybe get both and mix them together, but 20+ dollars for a 30 ml is a bit too pricey to do that. Sorry I'm not a ton of help, but I don't much care for tobacco flavors anymore.
They no longer sell 24mg/ml. Do you know when and why that happened?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
They no longer sell 24mg/ml. Do you know when and why that happened?

No I didn't know they stopped. Might need to buy some nic and dose it yourself, won't be perfect but might be an option. You could try eBay, or the trade section here, maybe you'll get lucky. Not entirely sure where else to look.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No I didn't know they stopped. Might need to buy some nic and dose it yourself, won't be perfect but might be an option. You could try eBay, or the trade section here, maybe you'll get lucky. Not entirely sure where else to look.
That is what I figured I'll have to do. You know -- nanny state just trying to profit.

You could try
naturally-extracted-tobacco.com
realextracts.com
drakeseliquid.com
There are a few more NET brands out there but these are worth trying

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You could try
naturally-extracted-tobacco.com
realextracts.com
drakeseliquid.com
There are a few more NET brands out there but these are worth trying
realextracts.com links to https://real-tobacco-extract.com/. They won't ship in state to Washington so that won't work for me.
Drakes is in the UK so that probably won't either.
I guess the first link is the only possibility. Thanks.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Polargirl when I first stopped smoking I was on the hunt for a Tobacco Vape that was as close to Marlboro Reds as I could find and I was using the Buck Naked American and Turkish Tobacco e-Liquids, mixing my own blend. Then I found the wonderful world of flavors which was a journey in itself! Next I started DIY and I make my own Tobacco Blends plus Backwoods Blends (@Mrs Brew ) has a bunch of Tobacco Blends which I enjoy. Right now I am vaping a DIY RY4 Double I just made which isn't actually ready yet but damn I am going to need more of this flavoring from Jungle Flavors!

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Polargirl when I first stopped smoking I was on the hunt for a Tobacco Vape that was as close to Marlboro Reds as I could find and I was using the Buck Naked American and Turkish Tobacco e-Liquids, mixing my own blend. Then I found the wonderful world of flavors which was a journey in itself! Next I started DIY and I make my own Tobacco Blends plus Backwoods Blends (@Mrs Brew ) has a bunch of Tobacco Blends which I enjoy. Right now I am vaping a DIY RY4 Double I just made which isn't actually ready yet but damn I am going to need more of this flavoring from Jungle Flavors!

Please keep me updated. Is there any other way to browse and contact Backwoods Blends besides messaging Mrs. Brew directly?

VU Sponsors