Become a Patron!

Most Active Monthly Vaper Giveaway Contest!

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it would be cool to have a most active monthly vaper giveaway prize every month. I think this would fuel up the forum and have many members coming back on a daily! What's everyone's feeling on this?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
This sounds like a great idea but have to see how it can be determined.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
if you want to see who all is very active.. just hit the members tab :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
134803583193.jpg

Yup. :D

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I promise not to say "Cool Man"

How about............

BOOGER!

Flashback to WKRP

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it would be cool to have a most active monthly vaper giveaway prize every month. I think this would fuel up the forum and have many members coming back on a daily! What's everyone's feeling on this?
There would be major post whoring...most of would be of little or no value...just people trying to drive up post counts...

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
There would be major post whoring...most of would be of little or no value...just people trying to drive up post counts...

While I like to see and participate in a fun contest, and as much as I would dearly love to post "Booger" over and over again.

Or Nose Goblin.

Or..............................................

Well you get it.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

^^ This.

One way to combat that is no back-to-back posts from the same user. But, there will still be post horing.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
BOOGER!

The only idea I can think of that would work would be really labor intense for the VU moderators and staff and they have a lot to do already.

If they had the time and the inclination and a decent prize available is for them to have an internal pole once a month and have them nominate members based on what they observe day in and day out and determine which member has made an impression on them as actively contributing in a meaningful way to the forum. and either discuss the members they have noticed and as a group decide on which member gets the prize. Or just take those nominees names, dump them into a hat and pick one. Or use a random number generator to make that determination.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is meant to be social networking. I don't want anyone speaking to me just so they can have a high score count.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hawt as in hot? If so nah. I get hawties asking me for money all the time. They're not interested in my brains lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hawt as in hot? If so nah. I get hawties asking me for money all the time. They're not interested in my brains lol

True, it can matter which head they are most interested in. Sometimes...

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about a point system that would combine your originally created threads as well on commenting on other people's created threads.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Like UncleRJ would say......BOOGER! Just BOOGER! it......

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well I read this one wrong.... I thought it said "most attractive monthly member" Guess this means I need another cup o coffee

VU Sponsors