Become a Patron!

Mortal Kombat X May Get More Character DLC Packs

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Mortal Kombat X may soon be getting a fresh raft of DLC characters, if a comment made on a livestream is anything to go by.

Yesterday, developer NetherRealm Studios showed off the final fighter set to join the roster as part of the first Kombat Pack - Tremor. At the end of the livestream, however, was a reference to this being the end of "Kombat Pack 1".

While not conclusive, this certainly suggests the existence of at least one more Kombat Pack. This one has contained four fighters, so it's safe to assume we'll be seeing more than one character included in the next one too.

We've reached out to Warner Bros. to see if there's an official announcement incoming and will update this story when we hear back.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

Hopefully the characters are good. Rumor has it we will be looking at Rain, Baraka, Cyrax, and Sindel is what I keep hearing.

I'm doubting entirely that even as revenant characters only in story mode that the characters will not appear as DLC at some point or another..., i.e Stryker, Kabal, etc.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors