Become a Patron!

morning face from cigarettes

antareez

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
random question. you know how first thing in the morning your face looks like it went through a kichen aid mixer from smoking cigarettes? you know, the puffy eyes and dead skin look. does that go away when you begin to vape?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
random question. you know how first thing in the morning your face looks like it went through a kichen aid mixer from smoking cigarettes? you know, the puffy eyes and dead skin look. does that go away when you begin to vape?

Only the lord can cure butt ugly

I don't know about cigarette-face - but the bad breath and the feeling like you swallowed sweat socks certainly dimineshes

I can personally testify that vaping does nothing to stop the which-hair sticking up all over the place or drooling

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't know about cigarette-face - but the bad breath and the feeling like you swallowed sweat socks certainly dimineshes

I can personally testify that vaping does nothing to stop the which-hair sticking up all over the place or drooling
You're right about the hair sticking up everywhere, but I do "glow" when I wake up now. :giggle:

r7rqHvX.jpg

antareez

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

oh yeah, i forgot about the tongue fungus. ooh, love to kiss that thing. NOT! lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed. Haven't done that in many, many years. But I don't really have that cigarette hangover anymore.

VU Sponsors