Become a Patron!

MORE POWER: 50 WATT BOX MODS FOR $79.99 (USA SHIPPED)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The 50watt box mod hits the streets at a great price!

This brand new box mod by Pioneer4you comes after two very successful tube mods -- the Seven-22 and the Seven-30. If the construction of those mods are any suggestion of how this box will look, feel, and perform -- it will be epic!!

At a price of just $79.99 (after coupon) - INSANE!! These ship from the USA.

THE HARD COPY:

Features:

• The SX-330 Chip
  • OLED Screen
  • Adjustable Output Power From 7w - 50w (by 0.1w increments)
  • Touch Sensor Fire Button
  • Auto Ohm Resistance Meter (Finds ideal voltage for RBA/RDA)
  • Accepts Coil Builds From 0.2ohm (Sub) - 3.0ohm
  • Adjustable 510 Pin
  • Output Current: 16Amps
  • Output Voltage: 3.6v - 8.5v
  • Input Voltage: 3.2v - 3.7v
  • Runs on a single 18650 Battery
  • Low resistance Protection
  • Output Short Circuit Protection
  • Reverse Battery Protection
  • 510 Threading
  • Vented Battery Casing
  • Chargeable Via Micro USB Port

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE 30OFF TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $79.99

SYOwice2AKc

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Hmmm.... I'm up for a 50watt box or 2. Awesome!!! Thanks Joe!!! :D

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Preordered mine last week and glad I did. I got mine in blue, which doesn't seem to be available at the moment. This is probably the most excited I've been for vapemail in a while.

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
*Update @ 4:09AM EST 7/19: The iPV 50w have started shipping to us. Our first batch will come in Tuesday, if there is no delay with customs. Mods will start shipping there after until all orders are fulfilled.

From http://www.elev8vape.com/blog/

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
*Update @ 4:09AM EST 7/19: The iPV 50w have started shipping to us. Our first batch will come in Tuesday, if there is no delay with customs. Mods will start shipping there after until all orders are fulfilled.

From http://www.elev8vape.com/blog/

I have to say I'm a little less than thrilled about this preorder. It was supposed to ship out last Tuesday based on the preorder. When Tuesday came, the item page changed from that Tuesday ship date to "Will possibly ship in a week".

So I contact them on Facebook simply asking if that applied to new orders or all the preorders up to that point. It received a couple like and 1 or 2 others saying "I was wondering this too". 5 days later and that update comes out on their website.

I understand they may not be able to reply to all social media, but a blanket email message would have gone a long way.

I'm not saying anything is shady or that it was misleading, but me personally the second I knew I wouldn't hit the expected ship date all people who ordered would have gotten an order update. Even a "sorry we have not received stock yet" would have been fine with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
yeah thats what i told them on their facebook page. i kept asking if anyone was calling the shop to ask about it and they kept on deleting those posts

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I just checked. My post didn't get deleted, but also wasn't answered.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Well take back what I said. He got his shipment in of some black devices. Then I started doing some simple math. I live in NJ + his warehouse is in Brooklyn divided by I wanted it =
pupyzu6u.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a silver one July 9th. Lets' hope some of the shipped batch is in silver!

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a silver one July 9th. Lets' hope some of the shipped batch is in silver!
When I spoke with him yesterday he said that he was expecting a case of silver today or tomorrow. He only received black yesterday. I actually gave up the blue and got a black one since the blue is going to be delayed a bit and the black is actually pretty nice.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
When I spoke with him yesterday he said that he was expecting a case of silver today or tomorrow. He only received black yesterday. I actually gave up the blue and got a black one since the blue is going to be delayed a bit and the black is actually pretty nice.

yea im pretty excited to try mine. Got one in black.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just sent a message to him asking for his estimate of how long shipment of the blue devices may be delayed. Hopefully he responds, and hopefully the delay isn't too long

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I just sent a message to him asking for his estimate of how long shipment of the blue devices may be delayed. Hopefully he responds, and hopefully the delay isn't too long

It sounded like it might be a while when I asked him so I just made the switch. The black is almost like a dark charcoal grey. It's really nice.
ujabereq.jpg

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It sounded like it might be a while when I asked him so I just made the switch. The black is almost like a dark charcoal grey. It's really nice.
ujabereq.jpg

Ha! Just my luck. With the Hana clone pre-release, I ordered a silver one and that was delayed a while ... and now history repeats itself.

You're doing that on purpose, aren't you, by showing that picture and making me jealous ...
h777A807E

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
@Dhim how flush do your attys sit on that thing?
My Magma which has the longest post of all my attys has a slight gap.
e5e4y7uh.jpg

Normal sized posts are perfectly flush and it has an adjustable set screw for real short posts.
ege9ezy4.jpg

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Magma which has the longest post of all my attys has a slight gap.
e5e4y7uh.jpg

Normal sized posts are perfectly flush and it has an adjustable set screw for real short posts.
ege9ezy4.jpg

Hows the touch sensitive fire button on the top working?

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Hows the touch sensitive fire button on the top working?
It works fine, but I wish it wasn't there. That's one of only 2 real cons I find with the device. I think its a useless novelty that can actually get in the way since it works so well.

bigbadthor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got mine from Vaportekusa.com, they just updated their site saying that the release date from China is the 24th. Gonna sit on my hands and not post my displeasure on their site. To quote Inigo Montoya, "I hate waiting.".

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It works fine, but I wish it wasn't there. That's one of only 2 real cons I find with the device. I think its a useless novelty that can actually get in the way since it works so well.

Yea it is a gimmick. I'd rather have one with a solid detonator type button, but WTH, for $79 I'm ok with it. Hows the amp draw at 50W?

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Yea it is a gimmick. I'd rather have one with a solid detonator type button, but WTH, for $79 I'm ok with it. Hows the amp draw at 50W?
What do you mean by amp draw at 50w?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What do you mean by amp draw at 50w?

50 watts at 1 Ohm is 7.071 amps, I'm looking to figure out the efficiency of the mod and the life of a charged battery

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
50 watts at 1 Ohm is 7.071 amps, I'm looking to figure out the efficiency of the mod and the life of a charged battery
I've been putting off buying a multimeter. Do I really need to get one :).

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know how elev8 does their order numbers, for instance I'm order #6459 would it be comming soon or are we talking Christmas status.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know how elev8 does their order numbers, for instance I'm order #6459 would it be comming soon or are we talking Christmas status.
You are about 300 behind what my order number was. I was in the 6100's.

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You are about 300 behind what my order number was. I was in the 6100's.

Is that a low number? Would you have had yours already on the way if you had not picked yours up hot and fresh out of the kitchen?

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
i'm getting kind of upset at them for not even wanting to post any updates on the order shipping status. They will get on facebook and answer any other questions except for this. i've tried calling and contacting them in any way possible

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i'm getting kind of upset at them for not even wanting to post any updates on the order shipping status. They will get on facebook and answer any other questions except for this. i've tried calling and contacting them in any way possible
Well, they put up something last night at their site ...
*Update @ 3:46AM EST 7/26: The Box Mods have started shipping on 7/22. We ship whatever Pioneer 4 u sends with each batch, so we are at their mercy. They are a little slow recently with sending out units, however, we will be receiving units every 2-3 days and shipping them out once received.

A little vague, but at least it's something

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They should set up a Google docs spreadsheet the same way they did for the Hana clones.

Also, my guess is that a lot of people who pre-ordered blue and gold devices early are getting passed over because only black and silver have been shipped from China so far. Nobody wants to see people further back in the line have product delivered before theirs are available.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years

Try texting the number on the site. It's how I got through to him.

For someone who asked if I would have gotten mine, the answer is no. But mainly because I ordered blue. Not sure about actual shipping order.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Got my shipping info a few days ago.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

For someone who asked if I would have gotten mine, the answer is no. But mainly because I ordered blue. Not sure about actual shipping order.

I've done so both now and during the Hana clone shipments.

When he's busy fulfilling orders, he's spotty at best when it comes to answering texts/voicemail

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are in the 61xx waiting on more to come in and silver will be in next week
Is that right?

Well I'm #6187 and apparently shit out of luck - for the time being - because I happened to order blue.

The ironic thing is that I avoided ordering silver because the same thing happened with the Hana clones shipment. Elev8vape seemed to be getting every other color first except silver.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Preordered mine last week and glad I did. I got mine in blue, which doesn't seem to be available at the moment. This is probably the most excited I've been for vapemail in a while.
i

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Is that right?

Well I'm #6187 and apparently shit out of luck - for the time being - because I happened to order blue.

The ironic thing is that I avoided ordering silver because the same thing happened with the Hana clones shipment. Elev8vape seemed to be getting every other color first except silver.
Ask him to swap. He might be ok with doing so. I initially really wanted the blue as well but having it I'm fine w it. Actually I already ordered a jwrap for it.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ask him to swap. He might be ok with doing so. I initially really wanted the blue as well but having it I'm fine w it. Actually I already ordered a jwrap for it.

Hi Dhim ... it's a good suggestion, and I know I'm coming across as a bit whiny/bitchy. So apologies to all for that.

The color of the device is not a big deal, of course. I just happen to be obsessive-compulsive to the point where I want what I pay for. So that means I have to wait and try to keep the whining and bitching to a minimum.

Last edited:

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Hi Dhim ... it's a good suggestion, and I know I'm crossing across as a bit whiny/bitchy. So apologies to all for that.

The color of the device is not a big deal, of course. I just happen to be obsessive-compulsive to the point where I want what I pay for. So that means I have to wait and try to keep the whining and bitching to a minimum.
I don't think you sound whiny or bitchy at all. Heck I was so impatient I drove over a hour in traffic to get mine. He should tell people about the blue and gold, which I haven't seen any word about. I think he's a bit overwhelmed. A quick update goes a long way.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yeah I am stoked to get mine I ordered late so god knows what batch I will get I ordered I think about 2 weeks ago

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am 6375. Getting antsy. I ordered the silver.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gosh man I am 300 above you mine is
6704 dear god I might get my for april fools day next year I know I waited 7 weeks for the Cana mod from them

VU Sponsors