More Bullshit - SF LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN WARNING PUBLIC OF DANGERS OF VAPING

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol, I can think of a lot of other activity happening in SF that is more risky than vaping is.

ChooChooTrain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pure Crap, looks like higher ups are loosing stock in tobacco company's due to the number of people quitting Smoking. They can pry my mod from my cold dead hand.

ChooChooTrain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How about we all focus on the number of alcohol related deaths.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How about we all focus on the number of alcohol related deaths.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/surpri...poisoning-deaths-cdc-report/story?id=28032244

The data shows that alcohol poisoning -- a result of binge drinking -- kills more than 2,200 Americans a year, but 70 percent of them weren't identified as alcoholics.

Why is that surprising? Alcoholics grow a tolerance to alcohol so are able to drink much, much more.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stories like this, are why I mainly read RT, I'm sick of the Fascist News Outlets that plague our channels.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not so long ago - maybe just a matter of months - people were allowed to freely vape at SF International Airport.

Fuck that, there are still a bunch of analog-friendly bars there!
biden_wtf2.gif

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ah, California. The land where weed smoke does not contain anything bad in it but vape may as well be Sarin. . .

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These are the same politicians that are most likely smoking cigars in gay bath houses on their lunch breaks

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
How About we publish something along these lines.

Vapers Launch Campaign To Warn Public About The Dangers Of SF?

I have been there and that is one weird place.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah San Francisco - A place where you can walk around naked legally, attend a public S&M show, drink till you pass out in the park, and then take some ***the next day to kill the hangover. Oh yes, that and so much more. The department of health has your back, Vaping is bad for your health, and those vape shops sell their wares to children as a gateway to hard drugs and trap music.:rolleyes:

San Francisco has a hell of a lot more urgent issues to deal with than people quitting smokes and vaping. Without the money of big tobacco greasing elected officials palms, the whole system might collapse and usher in reality in a place that prides itself in alternate reality du jour.

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And if you are a visitor, you can call a number from the classified section of the newspaper and for a few $$ a doctor will come to your hotel room and write you a prescription for pot. Which is one of the good thing about the area.

And then you can take a walk to the pier to take care of the case of munchies you now have if you can make it past the throngs of homeless who have flocked to the area to take advantage of the great weather and all the free room and board and health care made possible by the freaking liberals and taxpayers.

And don't forget the freaky kinky shows that Zamazam spoke of. Great entertainment for the entire family. Expecially one I read about that featured some kind of Goth dude whose performance consisted of him standing under a casket that was filled with animal entrails and human excrement and as the high point of the act, the bottom of the casket was released covering him with the contents.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crap science shoots ... and scores. A few chapters back in the story of Dred ... I taught research and statistics to undergrads. The only thing I expected the students to take away from the class was an ability to critically evaluate 1) research findings and 2) research design. If any of my students were part of the SF clown troop ... I would turn in my man card and cry.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think we should make all State Representatives, Governors, Congressmen and Senators where their sponsors on their clothing like NASCAR....
mHuyzw44R9mo1fTA6-TRIdg.jpg

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You may be onto something CF. What we need is a member with the full version of Adobe Photoshop and really knows how to use it!

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ah San Francisco - A place where you can walk around naked legally, attend a public S&M show, drink till you pass out in the park, and then take some ***the next day to kill the hangover. Oh yes, that and so much more. The department of health has your back, Vaping is bad for your health, and those vape shops sell their wares to children as a gateway to hard drugs and trap music.:rolleyes:

San Francisco has a hell of a lot more urgent issues to deal with than people quitting smokes and vaping. Without the money of big tobacco greasing elected officials palms, the whole system might collapse and usher in reality in a place that prides itself in alternate reality du jour.
I think it is not issue of RJR etc paying off the SF city leadership. They would be shocked out their Birkenstocks and hurl the gluten free vegan contents of their stomachs at the very presence of someone as vile as a tobacco lobbyist. Tobacco is evil. So is nicotine. It is simply the mind set of the elitist liberals. "We are smarter than you. We need to tell you what to do for your own good."

Never mind that the holiest of holys, "medical" ***, is nearly as bad as tobacco in terms of crap in it from burning vegetation. . . Bean sprouts, broccoli, and tomatoes are without a doubt healthy to consume. If you dried them out, lit them on fire, and breathed the smoke, I doubt they'd be less healthy.

On an aside, personally I am all for the legalization of ***but burning ***to get the ***for an actual medical use is pretty damn inefficient and not especially good for you (you know, cause it's actually smoke which is carcinogenic all by itself. . . This is somewhat tempered by the fact ***tend to inhibit cancerous cells. . .) It's like eating willow bark to get aspirin.

Basically, SF, if you as a city promote medical ***, you can't vilify vaping nicotine, which separated from the burning of tobacco has also shown therapeutic benefits. . .

Last edited by a moderator:

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So where are all the lovely SF haters from?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Born and raised in the Los Angeles area, now living in Oregon....Fuck California in its arse. Never going back.

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's funny when they yelp about "raising awareness" in schools. They are basically advertising it's usage.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You may be onto something CF. What we need is a member with the full version of Adobe Photoshop and really knows how to use it!
<--- This guy has the full Adobe suite and about 20 years of experience.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
#curbit Vapers took over. :)

VU Sponsors