Become a Patron!

Monster Jim e-liquid review. "An indestructible super-cosmo-cyber-liquid"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Today, when I got the parcel, belived for a moment, that Psy-crow shot the spaceship with rebel above my city, and that Worm Jim exists!
The team Rebuslab from Moscow made me believe in all these things, sent the set, which was named - Monster Jim!

DSC_1246.jpg

Juice came to me wrapped in a bubble film with firm prospects.
Each bottle is a clone of famous Chubby Gorilla and has a child protection system and the first opening control. As a fact, manufacturers, who use such bottles automatically get plus to karma from me, 'cause at home a little curious honey pie wants to know everything about his father's toys ;)

DSC_0040.jpg

Such bright and interesting labels I haven't seen for some time!
Each label contain a hero from worm saga, the name of the set and a little rebus, containing the hidden flavor in mix, which you need find by yourself.
On the left side we can find the link to Vk.com groip, the balance of Vg/Pg, capacity and the set map.
On the right side there is a composition, nicotine, contacts, dates, warning and certificates info.

DSC_1247.jpg

DSC_1248.jpg

The main info about Monster Jim:
Capacity: 100 ml;
Nicotine level: 0, 3 mg/ml;
VG/PG level: 30/70;
Glycerin/Propylene Glycol: USP, Germany;
Flavors: food;
Manufacturer: Russian Federation, Moscow​

I got the full set of e-juice for review, which is of 0 mg/ml nicotine and has 6 different mixes. I'm really interesting and hasten to tell you about set.

Test devices:
Box mod: IJOY Genie; Sigelei KAOS Spectrum;
Atomizer: Digiflavor DROP RDА, GeekVape Zeus RTA​

BOB (Grape pomegranate punch)
DSC_0026.jpg
This is a really good juice, where on inspiration you can feel the tart of pomegranate seeds, which appears not at each puff and the grape zest. On exhale grape dominates. There is no chamois, tge balance of flavors is good, I advice it for everyday use. My mark is "5" from 5.

EVIL THE CAT (Mango plombir)
DSC_0038.jpg
From my childhood I remember one ice-cream, where the cream was glazed with fruit juice. And this is it.
On insiration I feel mango, and on exhale it mixes with cream. Good juice, but the flavor concentration could be higher. My mark is "4" from 5.

EARTHWORM JIM (Juicy peach, sprinkled with a light whipped cream)
DSC_0008.jpg
Not annoying dessert juice, where will suite for periodic and everyday use.
On inspiration I feel the peach juicy flesh and on exhale - a weak cream note. Not bad, but also is not my ideal. My mark is "4" from 5.

PETER PUPPY (Ivy cocktail with Malaysian herbs)
DSC_0018.jpg
Let herbal juice live!!! ;)
Here, on inspiration I feel a big portion of anise, which is mixed with a sourish of quince. This is not a cocktail, but a punсh and not bad punch.
If you like juice, felt like an absinth - this juice is for you! I am not very fond of it, but the saturated flavor and ineresting mix make me to mark a high mark. My mark is "5" from 5.

EVIL JIM (Cryogenic cucumber with wild mint)
DSC_0013.jpg
This is really a cucumber, guys! And it's really tasty! It beats your receptors with waterness and sourish of cucumber on inspiration, and on exhale - light mint flavor appears.
I advice it and believe: it won't annoy you! My mark is "5" from 5.

PSY-CROW (Invigorating black tea with blackberries)
DSC_0022.jpg
You can use this juice besides morning cup of tea)
On inspiration I feel the tart and bitter black tea flavor, which mixes with blueberry on exhale.
I don't feel kiwi at all, but this not a problem. I advice this juice! My mark is "5" from 5.

Pros:
Labels design;
Convenient bottles;
Child protection system;
First opening control;
Informative labels;
Interesting mixes;
Capacity;
Price

Cons:
Some flavors are lost in mixes;
Some mixes have not got the high level of flavor

CV
Well, I like Monster Jim. Here, really I haven't found any disgusting mixes. The labels, bottles, flavor (mostly) are good. And such a multiplicated presentation make me nostalgize for a long time)
Of course, I don't like all of juice, but "Bob", "EVIL JIM" and "PSY-CROW" are top!
As for the price, you can buy such a juice per 8$ for a bottle, and it's pretty good.

You can buy Monster Jim e-liquid here.

VU Sponsors