Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaporesso Renova Zero

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mofo Vapes

Member For 1 Year
Top 6 Pod Devices of 2018

Testing Parameters: Out of 11 Devices, The Top 6 were Chosen to Review.

Test Period: 3 Months
No. of Pods Tested: +/- 10
E-Juice Used: Signature Collection Hazelnut Latte 20mg Nic Salt (Nic'd up)

All Devices were exposed to the exact same conditions and parameters to try and make the test as Accurate as possible

6. Joyetech Mansion eGo AIO

Tank Capacity: 2ml
Battery Capacity: 1300mah Internal Battery
Coil Type: 0.6 ohm 15-28w Coil + Replacement Coil

The Joyetech Mansion eGo AIO Pod System.
This is one of the most airy draws in terms of Pod Systems on the Market. It has a Variable Airflow Adjustment to cater to your specific draw type. The Pod holds a comfortable 2ml of Ejuice . This Particular Pod System Includes a Cap/Cover for your Mouth-Piece which will keep out 'Pocket-lint' as well as keeping it sanitary. This Particular feature of the Cover is one of the few benefits given from this pod system, although it does come off very, very easily.
It uses a 0.6 ohm Coil which functions from 15-28 watts. I feel that this coil is suited for more Normal Nic E-Juices but keeps up just as well with the Salt Nics.
A Major Drawback to the device is that it begins to gurgle after +/- 50% of Battery Life is gone, thus making it necessary to keep itcharged up.
When charged, the draw is a nice Restrictive to Lose Mouth-to-Lung depending on your preference. Flavour is above average with a huge amount of Vapor.
In terms of its' size, it does swing towards the larger Pod or Pen like systems, making it the largest device on this list.

5.Sourin Air V2

Tank Capacity: 2ml
Battery Capacity: 400mah Internal Battery
Coil Type: 1.2 ohm Coil

The Sourin Air V2 is one of the more Popular pods on the market today.
I personally feel that the construction of this Pod is not a comfortable vape.
The Mouthpiece is in a very strange place which makes getting a good vape near impossible because it takes some 'getting used to'.
The pod feels cheap and brittle-like, especially after a few refills and there has also been a number of defective devices which again is a disappointment in build quality (I have not experienced electrical issues) .Flavour is outstanding from the pod and is one of the few things it has going for it.
Vape Production and Battery Capacity is definitely letting it down and I feel I have to really 'Tug' at the pod 2-3 times to get a Satisfactoryvape.
The size of the pod is small but its really thin and reminds me of a card, therefore you should not have any trouble keeping this device on you.

4. Twisp Arcus AIO

Tank Capacity: 3ml
Coil: 1.8 ohm Coil + Replacement coil
Variable Power: 9-15w (Smart Button)
Battery Capacity: 1500mah Internal Battery

Another innovative Product from the Local Company...TWISP!
Here is another rocking MTL All-in-one system from twisp, the Twisp Arcus AIO.
This is a South African Company that has really dominated the Vape MTL Local Market.
They have steadily released device after device as well as improve on there previous products for the last year. And most of the Products have been real HITS, and this one is NO different.
The Twisp Arcus AIO is one of the most versatile MTL AIO devices out there.
Now this might not exactly be a Pod Device but it certainly is small enough to confuse one.
The design is of the traditional 'Pen-Style' but it feels more like a 'Pod-Type' vape
It has one of the widest dual airflow slots in terms of airflow control to cater from a Really Tight MTL all the way to a Restricted Lung-Hit. The Vapor Production is dense and plentiful and the Flavour is Immense on the Higher Wattages.
The Coils seem to last me a real long time as I am only on my 3rd coil in 3 months (1 COIL PER MONTH).
This device really looks 'Classy' with the anodized coat and will raise your MTL Vaping to another level.

3. Vladdin Pod System

Pod Capacity: 2ml + Replacement Pod
Battery Capacity: 350mah Internal Battery
Power: 12w

The Vladdin Pod is one of the more Popular Pod devices out there globally. It has amazing Flavour as it contains a Ceramic Coil, and as we all know, Ceramic tends to be better for flavour then other coils out there. The Sleek and Thin Design makes it easy to carry as it will fit almost anywhere a 'Pen'can.
Sadly the build quality is letting it down as I find myself always pushing down the Cartridge/pod in order to make contact or I have really Push it in after I refill so that Contact can be made.
Like the Sourin Air v2, I feel that I need to take quite a few drags (like 3 at once) to get a Satisfactory Vape. Flavour is Insanely Good though which is a pleasant surprise.
The Battery does disappoint as I need to charge it twice on average in a day (Carry Power-bank).
Final verdict is that it is a nice starter vape with an Elegant finish. The Draw is much like a Cigarette which makes it Ideal for someone who is trying to quite the Icky Sticks.

2. Twisp Cue Pod System

Pod Capacity: Old Kit: 2ml + 2 Extra Pods
New Kit: 2ml + Extra Pod

Battery Capacity: 350mah Internal Battery
Coil: 1 ohm with Ceramic Wick
Power: 2.6 - 2.8 Volts Output

The Twisp Cue is on of, if not, the best Pod Systems out there! The only major issue is that this Pod is the ONLY UN-REFILLABLE POD on this list and thus making it a tough competitor against the rest of the 'Pod Market'.
The Flavour Production and Vapor Production is outstanding and is probably one of the best made pods out there, and it's local. I currently have mine for just over 4 years now and it works as if it's Brand New. Build Quality is great and is really up to par with the the Rest of the Twisp Range. This particular Pod is what helped me Alot when I felt I just needed that Nic boost. The draw mimics a cigarette to the tee, and because of this, I have given away so many. It just Helps that much!
Drawback
is that you are limited to the number of flavours as it is a Sealed Pod.
Refilling
the Cartridge/pod is possible but note that the warranty will be void.

1. Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System

Pod Capacity: 2ml + 10ml Refillable Bottle
Battery Capacity: 650mah Internal Battery
Power Output: 7w(red) 10.5w(Green) 12.5W(Blue)
Coil : CCell (Ceramic Coil) 1 ohm

The Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System is without a doubt, the best Pod Device for 2018.
There is Variable Power settings to cater to your perfect vape depending on your E-Juice thickness as well as other factors. It also has a revolutionary 'Push-to-fill' design that I have yet to see on another pod.
It also comes with various safety features that the others fail to have.
The Draw Mimics Cigarettes to the tee as with the Twisp Cue, thus making it another great product to quit the Icky Sticks.
Flavour Production
is out of this world, and on the Sweeter E-Juices it really pops.
Vapor Production
is really amazing and the Bonus is that you can still turn up that wattage using the 'Indicator Button' which also can be used to turn the Device Off.
The Ccell Coils lasts a long time and performs great until the end.

I feel that the Vaporesso Renova Zero is such an Awesome and Powerful Pod...I will be giving 3 away!!!

To enter you need to Comment, Like and Share the Video (Being a Subscriber is Mandatory) and the winners will be announced on the 30th January 2019!

VU Sponsors