Become a Patron!

Mods that handle 30mm tanks without overhang

dev199505

Member For 3 Years
Anyone know of a dna 167 mod that will handle 30mm tank? Personally the 3 batt dnas look to be too fat to pocket. A 30mm mod might be too fat to pocket but I would like to find one, hold one and make the judgment for my self.
I have a dna 250 mod that fits in my pocket fine it is heavy though so you may need to tighten your belt lol

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The c2d1 by vape Droid. It's a dna 167 mod
They also have other mods but I'm not sure what they are called.
sorry for the late response. updating this thread now. do you have pics for confirmation?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey Parate
Digiflavor DF 200 with a GeekVape Aromamizer Plus can be added to the less than $50 list.

View attachment 77256 View attachment 77257

Hey Paratech do you know if the Digiflavor comes with a screen protector on it?
Mine arrived with scratches on the screen and seems to be getting more and not even though I am really careful with it...hoping it does have one on it but don't wanna try peeling to see if it does...thought is see if you knew. Thanks man!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks for the tip. Found it on Gearbest for less than $100. Good price for a DNA167.

2124521566fe5be6330c01f4f9e4e3d3.jpg

http://m.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_583269.html?wid=21

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
let me know if you can confirm it takes 30mm without overhang so i can add it?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
also if anyone wants to claim their credit for the OP and i missed it, let me know so i can update it. thanks

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Parate

Hey Paratech do you know if the Digiflavor comes with a screen protector on it?
Mine arrived with scratches on the screen and seems to be getting more and not even though I am really careful with it...hoping it does have one on it but don't wanna try peeling to see if it does...thought is see if you knew. Thanks man!
Mine did.
I had to remove mine because it is difficult to read in sunlight.
With the screen protector off it is a little easier to read but due to that awesome mirrored finish it still has certain angles that you'll have trouble seeing if it is too bright out.
Great mod, think I'll get another.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sorry for the late response. updating this thread now. do you have pics for confirmation?
Sorry I think I took someone's word on it and jumped the gun. Though the specs of the mod are 30.5mm from front to back and the 510 looks pretty centered. But I can't find any pictures of a 30mm atty on it.

But like George I only found pictures of 25mm and 26mm which looks like a 30 will overhang

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sorry I think I took someone's word on it and jumped the gun. Though the specs of the mod are 30.5mm from front to back and the 510 looks pretty centered. But I can't find any pictures of a 30mm atty on it.

But like George I only found pictures of 25mm and 26mm which looks like a 30 will overhang
No worries :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
07510bd153b19467b978eaa7a8625ca6.jpg
3fc2fb7212b2a58ab93ebb6f34909f5a.jpg

Yoko Vape TRX DNA167.

First pic shows it with the Modfather. 2nd shows the 3 colors (Calling all Lakers fan with the purple/yellow).

These appears to be only available out of China for as low as $95 (black & red on efun). That's pretty good for a DNA167.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just saw this...
http://m.gearbest.com/vv-vw-mods/pp_617250.html
Specs show it at 31 mm across. No pics with tank, yet...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
LMAO awesome because i ordered that weeks ago and it should be arriving early next week. didn't even pay attention to the 30mm thing just thought it looked like a good mod to review so i purchased it. I'll let you know if it fits 30mm tanks

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That looks suspiciously like the Evolv logo on the side, doesn't it?

1489377781088288401.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
pretty close. even has the dna167 style door. the looks and the quality of the dovpo m i have is what drove me to give this one a shot
VTUQjX1.png

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO awesome because i ordered that weeks ago and it should be arriving early next week. didn't even pay attention to the 30mm thing just thought it looked like a good mod to review so i purchased it. I'll let you know if it fits 30mm tanks
It looks nice but I just went and shot my load buying a Tesla Nano 120 on sale (39.99) from Fasttech...must stop buying mods!
20170403-e1623df1f73f4fd8a8342f75cea91fa9.jpg

which is 25mm wide not 30...sorry for the derail.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, any SMOKTech devices fit 30mm atomizers? Like GX350 maybe? I'm asking because recently IJoy EXO 360W was canceled as I understand, and I need find new one which can fit 30mm without overhang...
Thank in advance.
I suggest reading this thread.......... Lots of good mods and pictures......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently, the Dovpo ST200 will handle 30 mm...

Still don't know that I'd buy one...

4a814f86cd1a73725f7479167cd3d160.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Boxer does an awesome job.... One of my favorite... I'm also using a lot the alpinetech p+

oh forgot awesome also is the new lost vape squonker also for use with tanks it can hold a Voltrove which is 41mm without much overhang......
646663ed47952b5f352c675d933e4f1b.jpg
f130ef3b87c050e76b7cef13199aa286.jpg
0115c1afc4fc7121ecc0ed888d1a59e0.jpg
48a080ad93dc7fa74539acc9a0dfb4e1.jpg

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd say the boxer mod is confirmed. This is a 40mm tank!

53768b232fa0454750852f3b57246ddd.jpg
Hey brother if you like that royal vapes ejuice, I have a couple hundred ml`s of raspberry custard that I could hook you up with. Thought I'd like it but too raspberry for me. Just throwing it out there bud

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey brother if you like that royal vapes ejuice, I have a couple hundred ml`s of raspberry custard that I could hook you up with. Thought I'd like it but too raspberry for me. Just throwing it out there bud
Nice set up...

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@shawn.hoefer review for sigelei 218 :wave:. I am assuming it's the same board. Menu and features look the same.

how well does that mod do TC with SS wire?
If it's the same board, and I'm pretty sure it is, its stick SS TC and TCR TC are not good, but this mod offers TFR support that works nicely.

If course, even if you're not happy with the TC, you're only out $30 for better than 200 watts... remember when mods were priced by the watt, and $1 per watt was not uncommon? This is a steal. I am not buying one because I have the Snow Wolf 218...

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the vpark quantum 80W is a 30mm regulated tube.....only I can't seem to find any place that actual sells them

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This mod is perfect for 30mm..... This is the one...... Amazing mod

Boxer? Classic or V2?

I'm thinking of building my own, why shake the dice on somebody else's shoddy workmanship when I can sling hot glue and cold solder joints with the best of them. Not to mention the roll of bell wire I still have from wiring the garage door opener.

At the very least, I'd have something I know exactly how it is constructed, wired, and assembled. Just wish the box manufacturers had something other than 'Slab' as a style option.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boxer? Classic or V2?

I'm thinking of building my own, why shake the dice on somebody else's shoddy workmanship when I can sling hot glue and cold solder joints with the best of them. Not to mention the roll of bell wire I still have from wiring the garage door opener.

At the very least, I'd have something I know exactly how it is constructed, wired, and assembled. Just wish the box manufacturers had something other than 'Slab' as a style option.
It's a DNA 250 and it's (3)18650 which version is it ?
094a72ead4752e3c1b5418c986d53349.jpg
04b1b494a5b5f29592fe8f2b62e3211b.jpg
c04131864687693ceddbcb5fc9e38c13.jpg
C360_2017-04-03-20-22-55-644.jpg

d33000fc8906c8b8afb8564db9746a17.jpg

Last edited:

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
just pre-ordered the fuchai duo-3, should fit 30mm, will be my cheap out and about 30mm mod. I'l let you know when it gets here i about 2 months LOL :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just pre-ordered the fuchai duo-3, should fit 30mm, will be my cheap out and about 30mm mod. I'l let you know when it gets here i about 2 months LOL :)
That mod looks interesting for sure and the specs say 30mm friendly. The first pics that were out just showed it as a 2 battery mod but later on they showed the back for a 3 battery config, guess that's why it is called the Duo-3....

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vapecige Creator IM200 and Vapecige Creator DNA75

I don't own either, just going from listings on Vapordna and fasttech

VU Sponsors