Become a Patron!

Modish Metal Works and Renegade Smith Drip Tips

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience or knows anything about drip tips from Modish Metal Works or Renegade Smith. The Renegade Smith drip tips are stainless steel however they say they don't heat up, or atleast not as hot or as quickly. Modish Metal also has titanium tips which I've heard are more heat resistant aswell. Can't really find much for reviews or info other than basic info from the vendors.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have quite a few Modish Metal ones and Im very pleased with them. Very well made but on the high end of prices.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How are they on heating up? I prefer metal drip tips but several I've used get hot really quickly

Ive always love ss or titanium and heat is same on them. Titanium usually is lighter and somehow this does not affect whether its cooler or hotter.

Im a very whimpy vaper, so Im probably not the best person to give advise. I rarely go under .75 resistance and use mechs for the most part. Even on my regulated devices, I dont go higher than 11 watts.

I use some delrin and I think for some of my smaller , warmer atties it does keep things cool.

I think that if you vape hot, and like metal tips, its going to be something you live with. Either get longer tips to diffuse the heat or use all delrin or Teflon.
If your drip tip has a metal core the outer delrin or teflon will not stay cool, just a bit cooler.

Ive always love ss or titanium and heat is same on them. Titanium usually is lighter and somehow this does not affect whether its cooler or hotter.

Im a very whimpy vaper, so Im probably not the best person to give advise. I rarely go under .75 resistance and use mechs for the most part. Even on my regulated devices, I dont go higher than 11 watts.

I use some delrin and I think for some of my smaller , warmer atties it does keep things cool.

I think that if you vape hot, and like metal tips, its going to be something you live with. Either get longer tips to diffuse the heat or use all delrin or Teflon.
If your drip tip has a metal core the outer delrin or teflon will not stay cool, just a bit cooler.

I usually can handle a little heat, as long as it doesn't actually burn my lips, thanks for the info on them, haven't really been able to find a ton about them

VU Sponsors