Become a Patron!

Modfather RDA - A BEAST

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well got my Modfather RDA'S in today. Very good build quality as with the RTA, so it's what I expected. It comes with a SS and glass cap. Also I really like that they went with the Goon style drip tip so I can use my custom tips. It also includes a massive Chuff tip.

I said what the hell and went crazy, put a 316L SS pair of 3x.9*. 3/36 @ 0.17 ohms. If this wasn't a series deck I'd be @ 0.04 ohms.

Nice Vape, ramp up isn't that bad, better than what I thought. I'll probably keep it mostly with my series Mods with SS, but it's awesome to go crazy but also not having to be down at super Subohm.

Yep, I'm really digging it and it's nice to have something that doesn't let you down.

Yep, @raymo2u and @CrazyChef I highly recommend it for your builds, you can really get wild with the Modfather.

86cb7ae3ba2ce1209d8fdd1e113ac8e8.jpg
2284c699820d4cf52424a60242b3bfb1.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well got my Modfather RDA'S in today. Very good build quality as with the RTA, so it's what I expected. It comes with a SS and glass cap. Also I really like that they went with the Goon style drip tip so I can use my custom tips. It also includes a massive Chuff tip.

I said what the hell and went crazy, put a 316L SS pair of 3x.9*. 3/36 @ 0.17 ohms. If this wasn't a series deck I'd be @ 0.04 ohms.

Nice Vape, ramp up isn't that bad, better than what I thought. I'll probably keep it mostly with my series Mods with SS, but it's awesome to go crazy but also not having to be down at super Subohm.

Yep, I'm really digging it and it's nice to have something that doesn't let you down.

Yep, @raymo2u and @CrazyChef I highly recommend it for your builds, you can really get wild with the Modfather.

86cb7ae3ba2ce1209d8fdd1e113ac8e8.jpg
2284c699820d4cf52424a60242b3bfb1.jpg

:inlove:

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It should fit on a 26650 tube mod, though. Yes? That's what it looks like in your other pic.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It should fit on a 26650 tube mod, though. Yes? That's what it looks like in your other pic.
You can, I just put a .16 build in so I put in on my Tube. My next build will be on my Big Pig series mod, as for regulated mod's. Meh I really only use them these days as a portable build platform and to test my fresh builds before I use them on my Mech's.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can, I just put a .16 build in so I put in on my Tube. My next build will be on my Big Pig series mod, as for regulated mod's. Meh I really only use them these days as a portable build platform and to test my fresh builds before I use them on my Mech's.

Did you order the 40mm RTA?

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@CrazyChef A single battery tube mech is prolly not gonna be much fun with a series deck. In series you only get 2v across each coil with a fresh battery and when that battery goes to 3.6v that is only 1.8v across each coil. Now I am sure you can build for that if you want to but it will be a very different build than usual coil builds...ie really fat quad core aliens / super wide staples or something similar. That's gonna be a big wire mass and it wouldn't for me be a nice vape. But everyone is different and some people would I am sure love that stuff lol.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@CrazyChef A single battery tube mech is prolly not gonna be much fun with a series deck. In series you only get 2v across each coil with a fresh battery and when that battery goes to 3.6v that is only 1.8v across each coil. Now I am sure you can build for that if you want to but it will be a very different build than usual coil builds...ie really fat quad core aliens / super wide staples or something similar. That's gonna be a big wire mass and it wouldn't for me be a nice vape. But everyone is different and some people would I am sure love that stuff lol.
Yep, primary reason why I got the RDA is to run on my Big Pig.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Look at this sexy Bitch!
The Pig Pig, can't recommend it enough.

That's the one that been catching my eye - that and the Boss.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the one that been catching my eye - that and the Boss.
Yeah I have a Boss, beautiful and incredible Vape. I don't take it out much though and mostly just vape on the Piglet. But also been really looking at the 26650 Boss, probably pick it up next payday. I simply love Copper ya know
Oh man that might be a great atty for my HOGv3. Is stainless the only color?
For now, they might be coming out with Black.

VU Sponsors