Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
86c13bae3a5da18fbe48b6a355f57c79.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

First post but been lurking here for a while learning the trade. I was wondering is there a eta on when these will be in stock? Seems that the buyers are left in the dark with only a limited supply, and demand. I went to the modfathers facebook page, and have not seen any update of when he will be restocking again which is a shame not to keep us in the loop since I really want one I seen a couple of sellers on ebay selling but for a 10 to 20 dollar mark up on price which I'll pass on. I know skyvapeaz has a supply but I'm not going to send them my info and picture ID so they can keep on their so called secured server. Any help would be appreciated.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Left! Damn I cant wait to get one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
At least your planning, that's good... I was sitting with Inspects today tooting on our Modfather RTA and we were talking about all the money we would had saved if we had a Modfather (2) years ago...... We love the damb things !!!!!!

ec76cf247d077dfd00c02ed01a03f8be.jpg
afdb156c5d1df87302bdcc3be2c308cf.jpg

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least your planning, that's good... I was sitting with Inspects today tooting on our Modfather RTA and we were talking about all the money we would had saved if we had a Modfather (2) years ago...... We love the damb things !!!!!!

Lets put more salt in the wounds i got a mech that i love up for trades for a dam modfather i want one manny just sell me one already

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well retail you wont get one..... These guys buy 30 to 100 pieces..... Before even being released .... They have already 2,200 pieces sold from the next run..... Of 5,000

By the time they appear online most are sold. . .. sorry man but that's the truth..... They retail for $79.00 anyway.... With a kidney Puncher 10% they drop to $70.00 plus shipping that's $82.00

On eBay with priority shipping 2 day your paying $86.00

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well retail you wont get one..... These guys buy 30 to 100 pieces..... Before even being released .... They have already 2,200 pieces sold from the next run..... Of 5,000

By the time they appear online most are sold. . .. sorry man but that's the truth..... They retail for $79.00 anyway.... With a kidney Puncher 10% they drop to $70.00 plus shipping that's $82.00

On eBay with priority shipping 2 day your paying $86.00
Someday

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Skyvape AZ..... Try.... It ain't happening..... We go there and they are here in our area, I'm in Scottsdale....

Just like Kidney Puncher and Max from Modfather...... also in our neighborhood......

Kidney Puncher gets 250 and they sell (2) hours into the next day.... That's because people are buying 5+ units..... My buddy just bought (5) more.... And kidney Puncher doesn't even have them in stock..... Backorder.....

This is very rare to see them on eBay..... They guy is to pay eBay and PayPal a total of 12%>>>> That's $9.00 plus his cost of $50.00 to Modfather.... That's $59.00 to make $20.00.......

That's too much work in my book........

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Skyvape AZ..... Try.... It ain't happening..... We go there and they are here in our area, I'm in Scottsdale....

Just like Kidney Puncher and Max from Modfather...... also in our neighborhood......

Kidney Puncher gets 250 and they sell (2) hours into the next day.... That's because people are buying 5+ units..... My buddy just bought (5) more.... And kidney Puncher doesn't even have them in stock..... Backorder.....

This is very rare to see them on eBay..... They guy is to pay eBay and PayPal a total of 12%>>>> That's $9.00 plus his cost of $50.00 to Modfather.... That's $59.00 to make $20.00.......

Just bought one from skyvapaz manny total 71 bucks shipped

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks for sayin try it it aint happening lmao i had to submit my id tho didnt like that to much

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Right! I went and bought all the s@#t tanks first couple months. That was fine to get me going. Then i started building and using rdas and love it! I drive alot for work so no drippin and driving right? The modfather sounds incredible...once i learn the wicking and filling procedure that is.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right! I went and bought all the s@#t tanks first couple months. That was fine to get me going. Then i started building and using rdas and love it! I drive alot for work so no drippin and driving right? The modfather sounds incredible...once i learn the wicking and filling procedure that is.

There are enough people here to ask.... It's a bit tricky but simple..... You will master it by the 2nd or 3rd or like Rocco and Inspects.... The first time at it !!!!!!!

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are enough people here to ask.... It's a bit tricky but simple..... You will master it by the 2nd or 3rd or like Rocco and Inspects.... The first time at it !!!!!!!

Yes totally worth a little inconvience from what i read.

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Are the optional postless deck and shorty kit in in such limited supply as well?

Nobody has had a deck for sale on a website in the last 2 months I watch 2 modfather groups on FB closely.

Short and tall kits are available more frequently.
I just got a short kit this week

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First post but been lurking here for a while learning the trade. I was wondering is there a eta on when these will be in stock? Seems that the buyers are left in the dark with only a limited supply, and demand. I went to the modfathers facebook page, and have not seen any update of when he will be restocking again which is a shame not to keep us in the loop since I really want one I seen a couple of sellers on ebay selling but for a 10 to 20 dollar mark up on price which I'll pass on. I know skyvapeaz has a supply but I'm not going to send them my info and picture ID so they can keep on their so called secured server. Any help would be appreciated.
It's a small operation and Max is very concerned with quality so they come out in batches. You just need to be on top of the releases. I follow Modfather Inc on Facebook and check Modfather Inc website almost Daily. I currently have daily driver and backups in the FDA Apocalypse Stash of the Tank, all the accessories, the RDA and the Voltrove. It takes a while but you just need to vigilant.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To sit and here about all the peeps having modfathers in there stash and peeps still tryin to buy just one sounds like when feinstein was sayin guns will be banned i will buy 10 when they come back in stock at skyvapeaz (wich i was told i wouldnt get one there to begin with and only paid 64 bucks and the great people there gave me free shipping ) and i will selll to everybody that wants or needs one its not a competition we are a vape fam

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To sit and here about all the peeps having modfathers in there stash and peeps still tryin to buy just one sounds like when feinstein was sayin guns will be banned i will buy 10 when they come back in stock at skyvapeaz (wich i was told i wouldnt get one there to begin with and only paid 64 bucks and the great people there gave me free shipping ) and i will selll to everybody that wants or needs one its not a competition we are a vape fam

It's prudent to have a backup of your favorite gear, especially in today's climate. If by some miracle Vapers don't get screwed and we all wake up to a perfect tomorrow we just have a spare if something gets lost or stolen. Example, my favorite tube mod the Subzero Shorty slipped out of my bag when I was out and about, it's gone. So I just went into my stash and grabbed my backup. Now I just ordered it's replacement. If this was in the future that if the Government, FDA and the Democratic Party wants I wouldn't have been able to get a replacement.

Bottom line is that you if you enjoy Vaping and don't want go back to Tobacco like the government wants us to you need to establish a respectable stash.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's prudent to have a backup of your favorite gear, especially in today's climate. If by some miracle Vapers don't get screwed and we all wake up to a perfect tomorrow we just have a spare if something gets lost or stolen. Example, my favorite tube mod the Subzero Shorty slipped out of my bag when I was out and about, it's gone. So I just went into my stash and grabbed my backup. Now I just ordered it's replacement. If this was in the future that if the Government, FDA and the Democratic Party wants I wouldn't have been able to get a replacement.

Bottom line is that you if you enjoy Vaping and don't want go back to Tobacco like the government wants us to you need to establish a respectable stash.

Totally understand but if i have 15 units and somebody here on this exact thread wanted one me myself would be the first to say hey bud i got one for ya not (and im not directing towards u or nobody inparticular ) well i have 10 in stash so good luck on finding one "ya know what im sayin" iv been on the hunt for months and finally got one on the way in the mean time i keep hearing of all these people that have and buy buy the 15 20's so u will not get one but to each is there own u wanna buy 20 good for u dont brag or tell people good luck its kinda a smack in the face no disrespect to nobody nor yourself just my personal rant and hope u nor anybody takes offense

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totally understand but if i have 15 units and somebody here on this exact thread wanted one me myself would be the first to say hey bud i got one for ya not (and im not directing towards u or nobody inparticular ) well i have 10 in stash so good luck on finding one "ya know what im sayin" iv been on the hunt for months and finally got one on the way in the mean time i keep hearing of all these people that have and buy buy the 15 20's so u will not get one but to each is there own u wanna buy 20 good for u dont brag or tell people good luck its kinda a smack in the face no disrespect to nobody nor yourself just my personal rant and hope u nor anybody takes offense

Oh that's something totally different. Granted I do have multiples (=> 2) of different gear, shit that I have gotten on sale. That some like to make fun of me for, those are for Vaping forward. I have sold/gifted some already plus parted with some that I just won't use again.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh that's something totally different. Granted I do have multiples (=> 2) of different gear, shit that I have gotten on sale. That some like to make fun of me for, those are for Vaping forward. I have sold/gifted some already plus parted with some that I just won't use again.

Like i stated to each is there own and i do not disagree with u at all all im syain is if i have multiple x5 x10 x20 and u urself wanted one it would be in the mail wich is what im gonna do as soon as they come back in stock i will hi 5 of them myself and somebody wants one and cant find one hey i got 5 what color u want

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like i stated to each is there own and i do not disagree with u at all all im syain is if i have multiple x5 x10 x20 and u urself wanted one it would be in the mail wich is what im gonna do as soon as they come back in stock i will hi 5 of them myself and somebody wants one and cant find one hey i got 5 what color u want

I know what you mean, those are the assholes who's intent to make a profit. Examples are when the Velocity first came out, sold for $125 and dickheads would buy a bunch then sell on eBay for $250+. Another is the NarDa, sells for around $100 but you see them resold for around $200+. I refuse to support those Pricks.

Here at VU I haven't seen that, maybe with a few flyby sellers but I avoid anyone who isn't an active member here. We've got a pretty decent community here, unlike Reddit ;)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what you mean, those are the assholes who's intent to make a profit. Examples are when the Velocity first came out, sold for $125 and dickheads would buy a bunch then sell on eBay for $250+. Another is the NarDa, sells for around $100 but you see them resold for around $200+. I refuse to support those Pricks.

Here at VU I haven't seen that, maybe with a few flyby sellers but I avoid anyone who isn't an active member here. We've got a pretty decent community here, unlike Reddit ;)

U have just said what i was tryin to say

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Im re reading my post and i said it all backwards i will insert foot now lol

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well i have one on the way cant wait

It's a wonderful BEAST, keep an eye out for the series deck and short kit also. They are an excellent complement to this beautiful beast.

I need to pick up the Gold one myself.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a wonderful BEAST, keep an eye out for the series deck and short kit also. They are an excellent complement to this beautiful beast.

I need to pick up the Gold one myself.

The gold one is still in stock at skyvapeaz.com as of yesterday

VU Sponsors