Become a Patron!

Mod with lifetime warranty

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
can someone makes a list for mods with lifetime warranty?
HexOhm and Kennedy have excellent lifetime warranties. Anything happens with your device, they fix it, and if it can't be fixed, they replace it at no cost to you. Except for the cost of mailing it in.

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Get a mech... you won't need a warranty.

If you get one that works out of the box.... that mod should still work long after you die.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Yup! Specially if you get a Kennedy. Most people never need to use the lifetime warranty! They last a looooong time!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The lifetime warranty is only as good as the lifetime of the company.

Take it from a former owner of 5 provape devices. I had one of each mod they made. They went bell up, so now my warranty wasn't worth the toilet paper it was written on.
Mechanical mode will never die, unless conductive metals stop being made. If you want regulated mods, focus on a company with a good track record of keeping up with vaping technology, good customer service and making higher quality pieces.
Craving vapor is the first to come to mind, as they have stayed relevant.
The other two that come to mind would be
vaporshark they do stick mostly with evolv products, have a large customer base, great customer service, stay relevant and sell alot of products not made by just them.
Vaporized nomads-just a great company to deal with overall, very relevant great customer service

I'm sure there are plenty of others but these three stick out to me.

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
True! Kennedy, however, has been around for a long time, and most likely is not going anywhere since they make many other non-vaping related products, including NFL trophies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
True! Kennedy, however, has been around for a long time, and most likely is not going anywhere since they make many other non-vaping related products, including NFL trophies.
True but they don't make any regulated devices.

BAM crew

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
for regulated devices educate yourself about PWM devices
you wont get TC but there was vape long before TC

These devices are simple The chips are lost lasting. With a little soldering know how and a little research you can repair anything on one yourself for a few bucks or have someone with a little soldering knowledge fix it for you every part of it is inexpensive form $1-$8 for most parts in one the boards are usually under $20 but rarely need replacing and the shells themselves are under $20. A great one can be built for around $70ish in parts so you can build one yourself with a little research and soldering and be your own lifetime warranty. Plus for a few dollar syou can have spare parts laying around.
Because no matter the future of vaping every piece of a PWM device with the exception of the 510 and the fancier SMART PWMS designed for vaping, everything n one is used for other electronic purposes, so they arent going away except to be replaced with better or similar parts
MOst good modders sell nice well made long lasting PWM mods for $125-$200 some are pricier, and if your like me you can search around and get lucky and pick the occasional one up pretty cheap. Blems, overstock,returns, etc

unlike say a IPV device which within a year or so you would be hard press to find a replacement board and those are usually only available for their highest end board at the time so not all are replacable.
A DNA board may last a long long time, but what happens if they go out of business like Provari did?

for limet ime length of a mod you need mech, for regulated, you might get lucky with the right one, but who is to say which one that is. For something you should be able to repair for the rest of your life and be low cost PWM.

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any mass produced regulated mod will be RoHS compliant, which means its led-free soldered connections will fall apart in about 10 years.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I abuse mine and it was $200 but including everything charger, (2) batteries and fire bag.....
0f5c70fc6e3e420a2241a74e05947a95.jpg
e7f7ae9c019895d60d894d65667cf4e8.jpg
ab1e27167ad2c027c3d1b8562cf1ee33.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Any mass produced regulated mod will be RoHS compliant, which means its led-free soldered connections will fall apart in about 10 years.
Good to hear! No soldered parts on the Kennedy, except maybe the air tubes. Everything else is is beautifully lathe machined!:vapemail:

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi ttatlanta. I was concerned with giving misinformation so i emailed Kennedy Vapory. Surprisingly enough, they responded to my email right away. I was right, there is no soldier in the Kennedy! Parts are machined from one piece and the rest of the parts, in the rda, are held together by screws. Thats why I payed a hefty 220 dollars for the roundhouse combo i own. I will be buried with this thing!! lol
:stars:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I abuse mine and it was $200 but including everything charger, (2) batteries and fire bag.....
0f5c70fc6e3e420a2241a74e05947a95.jpg
e7f7ae9c019895d60d894d65667cf4e8.jpg
ab1e27167ad2c027c3d1b8562cf1ee33.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Ditto...buy a PWM mod, you don't need to worry about a warranty, if parts fail the repair cost is very minimal.

VU Sponsors