Become a Patron!

Mod with internal battery

Hi guys...

This is my first post and i would like to ask you to reccomend me a mod that has a big internal battery..
i am currently using a vaporesso gen mod with wasp nano rta and aaa cub mod kita 1000mah...
i usually use my cub mod with a mtl rta when i travel.. but because its 1000 mah, battery has become an issue for me...
so right now im looing for a small/mini mod that has an internal battery more than 2500mah, so at least i can just charge it at night. and im using with a mtl rta.. so it doesnt need a very high wattage mod..

im currently looking at the target mini II mod.. because of its small size.. but its only 2000mah
and the drag mini with 4000mah..

thanks for the help

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't use internal battery mods so I don't have a recommendation for you. I have heard really good things about the Gen that you are using so that's a good pick up.

I decided to comment because you mentioned charging at night. If you mean overnight, I'd caution against that. There were stories on Reddit about people's Voopoo mods over charging and causing thermal runaway which nobody wants to be woken up to. Best practice is to never leave a mod charging over night and use an external charger for your Gen batteries.

Good luck in your search for a high mah internal device!

I don't use internal battery mods so I don't have a recommendation for you. I have heard really good things about the Gen that you are using so that's a good pick up.

I decided to comment because you mentioned charging at night. If you mean overnight, I'd caution against that. There were stories on Reddit about people's Voopoo mods over charging and causing thermal runaway which nobody wants to be woken up to. Best practice is to never leave a mod charging over night and use an external charger for your Gen batteries.

Good luck in your search for a high mah internal device!

Thanks for the reminder and i agree that charging overnight is very dangerous and i never do that with my cub mod or even my batteries.. dont wanna risk anything.... what i meant is that i can charge once at night and still can use it daily without having to charge it in the middle of the day.. like when im using the cub mod 1000mah...

Gen is very good mod... when im at home doing nothing i always use gen..

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The Voopoo Find S Kit has an internal 4400 mah battery. The Cube battery is 3000 mah. I really like the Voopoo mod.

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Eleaf istick power 80. 5000 mah internal battery mod. I had one rebranded for totally wicked and loved it. Probably bigger and heavier than your current setups. But it is a very nice looking mod and works very well. I used it at lower wattage has and a charge last me a solid and a half to two days. Again the one I had was rebranded for sale by Totally Wicked but it was the same exact mod and it is available for about $30.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
i am currently using a wasp nano rta
im currently looking at the drag mini with 4000mah..
Hi and welcome to VU :cheers:

I own that setup and really like it. Works really well. Small yet powerful enough. Good lasting battery and charges plenty fast. It's actually 4400Mah.
Right now I have Vandy Vape's MTL clapton SS wire 7 wraps I think, in TC.
20190919_031557.jpg 20190919_031610.jpg
20190919_031820.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know it's not exactly what you want... but why not look at a small DNA mod. They have balanced 2a internal charging, proven to charge fine... and you can toss in your own high mAh battery of choice.

I have an older HCigar VT75 Nano, and the battery cap on the bottom of the mod is sometimes problematic, so I just USB charge it.

I know some of the internal mods say they have up to 5000mAh... but none of those batteries have been tested as accurate... at least with a DNA and USB charging, you know the battery you are using is safe.

Imagine getting one of those tiny Pico 21700 mods, drop in a nice 21700 battery and USB charge.

Anyhoo just food for thought

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My current MTL mod is the new Eleaf iStick Rim. 3,000 mah internal battery, type C usb charging, 80 watts. Lasts me a day and a half of hard vaping at 14 watts.
bec357e7ff47c165765b311f2a450d45.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ using Tapatalk -The Wire Spider-

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My 1st MOD was an iStick TC40W and it still works 5 years later. I carry it as my back up. Originally I was using an Aspire Nautilus Mini tank but eventually went to the Nautilus X. Pass thru charging for when I need it also.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Eleaf istick power 80. 5000 mah internal battery mod. I had one rebranded for totally wicked and loved it. Probably bigger and heavier than your current setups. But it is a very nice looking mod and works very well. I used it at lower wattage has and a charge last me a solid and a half to two days. Again the one I had was rebranded for sale by Totally Wicked but it was the same exact mod and it is available for about $30.
I was just gonna suggest this one. I own 5 of them and love them! Actually vaping on one right now. :) I pair mine with either the Kanger sub/toptank mini or the Innokin Isub G or B.

dzEnPLpy27i2NjM55_QgJKlzpuk6RMmqualL5in-T-iODc8E6E7agYscYkGkrpCxVFEPlciUm2T9XfsMa00pfV1UjWcnb7K7wIq8FhU_0NRgu9CGCot9tu_ponpde5FqQFzHmztCSOXGNmL3QaLQMTBnu1O0casmlGYGJw5arg-R6fsWO72S_rHfGcMRhwzFspDr272_vYXnwJvv2Ueezd--FwUSiS1hOSYG00K3sl-INQXotqcc6jFkEdnXhJP7-GpKXmRxZDq3nowjnM069l_dmdsd-DWGfqmjs1XSfyYd1gF1RuLCjQgqPAzd1WzMQeIJU9zfnt_ptzZZPgH7wAKndKpl3ybMAdKVddHiDEYVBd6AreG10R1V3EEQdZ4s10ZPyhZMK2PcadLQkxbHaStz_okwTL0FnmLKZWQL9D8EeLvOeBxGXBu-MnWS4m4HoAAcMUukFdUTmVHCXXWf-K-zn0bWGA12PNoycqXR9OXeYNMD7r1hsd63AXE_vTXr49flghH5qSyZ5p3vxwVx34-G2gnoHGH973B0LMjyd61Uvc-Zk_6Xaf3mVNr05EmmQcQcdVu5GJ91UKmbdkBelVESijP4Rg2St4ppOGXuYCAhgBi6wkibYMZ0UnIG_xWBgaiasxOnrmiyURkJjuNUSiryUmT_NS34oKsOA5miNMKVrfPeHEtpEXw=w521-h926-no

I know it's not exactly what you want... but why not look at a small DNA mod. They have balanced 2a internal charging, proven to charge fine... and you can toss in your own high mAh battery of choice.

I have an older HCigar VT75 Nano, and the battery cap on the bottom of the mod is sometimes problematic, so I just USB charge it.

I know some of the internal mods say they have up to 5000mAh... but none of those batteries have been tested as accurate... at least with a DNA and USB charging, you know the battery you are using is safe.

Imagine getting one of those tiny Pico 21700 mods, drop in a nice 21700 battery and USB charge.

Anyhoo just food for thought

Hi, thanks for the reccomendation, i was thinking about a single battery mod also.. cause what im looking for is mainly a mini mod that can handle a mtl rta ..

and thanks for all the other recommendations.. i will be looking at all of them the + and -.. and keep the recommendation coming..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One of my long time faves for a single battery is the eLeaf Pico. It's limited to a 23mm tank, though, using a GeekVape Ammit (original) on that one. My other fave is the Asmodus Colossal, which holds my GeekVape Zeus tank.

VU Sponsors