Become a Patron!

mod the modfather!

so i been using the modfather 30mm for a few months now and rarely got dry hits... until this after noon. its was like every other hit i had to cover the air holes and suck in to prime it.... i couldn't for the life of me figure out was was wrong.. rebuild like 6 different coils and rewicked each a few times... i couldn't figure it out. then i had this idea.. i took a 3mm drill bit and drilled out the 4 jooze holes in the bottom of the deck. i thought to my self this has to fix it!!! this is like 2x more room for jooz to hit the cotton.... but no.... so i emptied my jooz went to the sink with my lil brush to see if the holes that go from the tank to the bottom were clogged or something and bingo! the o-ring that seals the bottom of the deck came off and went in that crevice around the perimeter. o man did i feel dumb... but! now with the 3mm holes in the bottom i haven't gotten a dry hit and i can say ive tried! think i vaped 2/3 a tank w/o a dry one... cound't keep going...lol... but i can say making hte holes in the bottom of the modfather 30mm build deck 3mm works great! and i still use the same amount of cotton. just gotta make sure the holes are covered when u look at hte bottom of the deck and works liek a champ. if anyone out there has thought of doing this i suggest doing it. made the modfather 30mm go form a 9 to a 9.6

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a winner....I had thought about doing something similar, enlarging those weep holes.

Oh, and welcome to VU.......:vino:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
how does drilling out the modfather affect the vacuum of the tank itself? Have you noticed any difference?

VU Sponsors