Become a Patron!

Mod Search Makes My Head Spin

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Most mods I don't notice much difference in performance or run time between batteries, but there are exceptions.

Case in point, Battlestar. Using VTC5A's rather than 25r's and hg2's made a big difference in run time and slight difference in performance. Using Blazer Mini 0.2 at 70w give or take. Average Joe setup for average Joe vaper. I no longer shun my Battlestar due to high cutoff, etc.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most mods I don't notice much difference in performance or run time between batteries, but there are exceptions.

Case in point, Battlestar. Using VTC5A's rather than 25r's and hg2's made a big difference in run time and slight difference in performance. Using Blazer Mini 0.2 at 70w give or take. Average Joe setup for average Joe vaper. I no longer shun my Battlestar due to high cutoff, etc.
Not pointing at you here, but if the difference in runtime between the VTC5A and the 25R isn't big enough for you to justify the price gap between the two, then what that really means is you should have just grabbed the VTC6 instead. It's truly that simple.

VU Sponsors