Ive been vaping for 3 weeks this is my new baby just got her today

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1432248915064.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1432248915064.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 33

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Three SL REOS, three authentic BF'd Derringers... obviously, this is kind of my jam.

JP793Ut.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm worried about me. I have so many Mods, & buy more. Save 250.00 not buying stinkys each month , spend 175.00 on mods, Oh look! I'm still winning!

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are you liking it so far?
It's good enough, but not the best. Interesting, the v0004 slow rampup time. As for the GCT, it's probably just as good as most TC Subtanks, but I'll never know...since I shifted to RTAs (actually only one...the Lemo Drop).

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been thinking about getting a Lemo 2... just bought a Fogger v4 last week.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
V4 looks good, has good reviews. Might be fun to compare the construction and function of the V4 and the Lemo 2...View attachment 21295 View attachment 21296
True! Is that supposed to be a v4 in the pic? Mine doesn't look like that, has dual coil deck and non slotted ring that goes around the coils. I know they have a v5 of the Fogger out now. I'll have to grab a pic of mine and post it later.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True! Is that supposed to be a v4 in the pic? Mine doesn't look like that, has dual coil deck and non slotted ring that goes around the coils. I know they have a v5 of the Fogger out now. I'll have to grab a pic of mine and post it later.
I saw dual coil deck for V4. Seems it shifted to single coil deck. Maybe V41. Hard to keep track....

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Goblin looks like more fun than the Lemo 2, actually. Goblin was my #2 choice but I went with Lemo Drop for some forgotten reason...

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recommend this. You know I don't support any of the makers for hardware. Much. This makes fog banks. It surprised me. Just put mine on a 26650 Mod & blew a cloud that covered my computer monitor to make sure. It's a winner.
What is interesting about the AQUA is that it's an RDA with a juice container beneath the deck. It seems like the obvious way to do away with reloading your dripper. Sure is fun to study all the different designs...but that doesn't mean I have to "catch 'em all"!!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loved the idea of the atty . Mine leaks, I got over it. Mine is a china clone. The real ones probably don't leak.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loved the idea of the atty . Mine leaks, I got over it. Mine is a china clone. The real ones probably don't leak.
By the way, I've concluded that if I can't afford the authentic, and I can't afford the Infinite clone, then better (in most cases) to wait until I can. Another poster mentioned clones comparable to the Infinite clone, but not any cheaper. I was sold on Infinite clones after I watched the review comparing the Infinite Magma to the real Magma. Conclusion: If you mix them up, you'll not be able to figure out which is the clone and which is the real deal.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cannot find the Infinite Aqua for sale.
Maybe there are none.
Tobeco makes a clone, though. Not sure if I'd buy it.

The authentic Aqua V2 rebuildable tankinf.jpg
atomizer is made by Korean modder Footoon, who is the same modder responsible for the Aqua V1 RTA and its hybrid connecting partner the Origin mechanical mod. Like the Aqua V1, the Aqua V2 RTA is a dual coil atomizer with the added twist of being able to run this atomizer in single coil mode, an option which was not available with the V1. The Aqua V2 brings with it several design upgrades and improvements including a larger e-liquid capacity of 4ml, and a new dripper mode option.
The authentic Aqua V2 by Footoon was produced in two 1000pc batches, each represented by a different sea animal. The first 1000pc batch was produced with a shark logo on the chimney bell, and the 2nd 1000pc batch with a dolphin logo. As per Footoon there is currently a 3rd batch in production however, the logo being used to distinguish this batch is being kept secret by Footoon. Buy the authentic version here for $154.99.
The 1:1 Aqua V2 clone featured in this review is made by Tobeco, and is packaged in a branded gift box which includes the atomizer, and PMMA tank, a dripper conversion tank, and a spare parts package. The Tobeco Aqua V2 retails for $19.99-52.04 USD at various online retailers.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It
I cannot find the Infinite Aqua for sale.
Maybe there are none.
Tobeco makes a clone, though. Not sure if I'd buy it.

The authentic Aqua V2 rebuildable tankView attachment 21338
atomizer is made by Korean modder Footoon, who is the same modder responsible for the Aqua V1 RTA and its hybrid connecting partner the Origin mechanical mod. Like the Aqua V1, the Aqua V2 RTA is a dual coil atomizer with the added twist of being able to run this atomizer in single coil mode, an option which was not available with the V1. The Aqua V2 brings with it several design upgrades and improvements including a larger e-liquid capacity of 4ml, and a new dripper mode option.
The authentic Aqua V2 by Footoon was produced in two 1000pc batches, each represented by a different sea animal. The first 1000pc batch was produced with a shark logo on the chimney bell, and the 2nd 1000pc batch with a dolphin logo. As per Footoon there is currently a 3rd batch in production however, the logo being used to distinguish this batch is being kept secret by Footoon. Buy the authentic version here for $154.99.
The 1:1 Aqua V2 clone featured in this review is made by Tobeco, and is packaged in a branded gift box which includes the atomizer, and PMMA tank, a dripper conversion tank, and a spare parts package. The Tobeco Aqua V2 retails for $19.99-52.04 USD at various online retailers.[/QUOTE
It's cool, to each their own. I have a 572 chevy motor in a mustang. I go with what works.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My post went boom. What I said was, It's cool, to each their own. I have a 572 chevy motor in a mustang. I go with what works for me.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought an Infinite Magma based on that YouTube review. It's flawless and fantastic and I love it. Money well spent.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It might help someone to know every Atomizer I ever bought with PC, PMMA, or any other plastic crap has failed. 30.00 for two weeks of vapin' one Atomizer hurt my budget. If it ain't glass tanked don't get it.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ain't got time fer regrets.

But I remember and change my choices accordingly!!

Choosing the cheaper option tends to lead to the more expensive option after the cheapo breaks, then the person says, "I should have bought the better one...and then they do!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The coil pack for my Milwaukee made Motor Cycle, was made in Korea. 26,000.00 Plus TT&L ain't exactly cheap. Korea parts? someone speak with forked tongue. 100% USA Made.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recommend this. You know I don't support any of the makers for hardware. Much. This makes fog banks. It surprised me. Just put mine on a 26650 Mod & blew a cloud that covered my computer monitor to make sure. It's a winner.
Well, Saddletramp...talking about the Aqua reminded me of my interest in it. I looked for the Infinite clone, but it no longer exists. I read about Footoon (the maker of the Aqua) intentionally giving bad specs for an Aqua V3 to the clone makers, who then wasted their time making it and ended up looking like idiots. I came across a Wotofo clone for $21 total on eBay (last one in stock). I searched Wotofo Aqua V2 and saw it was priced $35 plus. I read what a seller wrote about the Wotofo clone of the Aqua:
  • This is a high quality clone/replica device by Wotofo/A-Mod
  • 22mm overall diameter
  • Stainless steel construction
  • Can hybrid onto 20x1 threaded mods
  • Standard 510 adapter also included
  • 4ml juice capacity
  • Dripper mode top cap included
  • Frosted PMMA Tank included
  • Full stainless steel tank section included
  • Adjustable airflow control
  • Mini screwdriver and spares bag included
  • Exceptional build quality
In the end, I BOUGHT IT.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Saddletramp...talking about the Aqua reminded me of my interest in it. I looked for the Infinite clone, but it no longer exists. I read about Footoon (the maker of the Aqua) intentionally giving bad specs for an Aqua V3 to the clone makers, who then wasted their time making it and ended up looking like idiots. I came across a Wotofo clone for $21 total on eBay (last one in stock). I searched Wotofo Aqua V2 and saw it was priced $35 plus. I read what a seller wrote about the Wotofo clone of the Aqua:
  • This is a high quality clone/replica device by Wotofo/A-Mod
  • 22mm overall diameter
  • Stainless steel construction
  • Can hybrid onto 20x1 threaded mods
  • Standard 510 adapter also included
  • 4ml juice capacity
  • Dripper mode top cap included
  • Frosted PMMA Tank included
  • Full stainless steel tank section included
  • Adjustable airflow control
  • Mini screwdriver and spares bag included
  • Exceptional build quality
In the end, I BOUGHT IT.
Thank You. My choices of items I keep close reflects who I am. Judge a Man, not for the content of his wallet.
But the contents of his heart.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a helpful expression...especially since my wallet is EMPTY............
Nah, not really. I'm still floating.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry sort of, for all the posts, Kinda got sideways. but I don't think I have offended anyone. I have failed.
There is no such thing as Penis Fleas. I invested in spray. Just a deal.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better to spray, just in case.
Penis Fleas are quite dangerous!!
A Penis Flea plague almost wiped out the Babylonian civilization!!!!!!!!!!!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to make a decision that would be desirable to the forum . I think they should get naked & Party, but that's just me.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

VU Sponsors