Become a Patron!

Mod guards

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know where to get mod guards other than kidney puncher ? Went to get some new ones and they are doing the ssn verification and I'm just not doing that for vape gear , it isn't that bad yet especially for plastic washers and battery wraps . Any help would be appreciated need some so I don't scratch my newest babies !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1/4" hole punch,some thin plastic like a coffee can lid or the like,butter bowl lid,etc and mod Yer Own!....

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1/4" hole punch,some thin plastic like a coffee can lid or the like,butter bowl lid,etc and mod Yer Own!....
Yeah , gonna stop by Harbor freight and pick one up . Probably the easier way also

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know where to get mod guards other than kidney puncher ? Went to get some new ones and they are doing the ssn verification and I'm just not doing that for vape gear , it isn't that bad yet especially for plastic washers and battery wraps . Any help would be appreciated need some so I don't scratch my newest babies !

I just placed an order from them yesterday, and was not asked for SSN to place order

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just placed an order from them yesterday, and was not asked for SSN to place order
Haven't ordered from.them before , do I was registering , they were the only ones stateside that had the ones I was looking at buying , maybe because you had bought from them before you got grandfathered in not sure but they sure asked for all of it from me which is odd I believe V3 is using the same company but a toned down version . I suspect it will be the norm from now on

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe they are doing that for new, rather than returning customers, not sure?

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah , gonna stop by Harbor freight and pick one up . Probably the easier way also

Don't go to Harbor Freight,go to the Dollar $tore and get a hole punch for paper it will work on thin plastic,in fact You might find something plastic there that is the right thickness.....Z

VU Sponsors