VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Mod Envy is the largest vaping show in the community. With an average viewership of a 1,000 people in the room at any given time.

Our Show is from 10pm - 12:30am EST on Saturdays on http://vapers.tv/vulive

Our Facebook group: http://www.modenvy.net

WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING:

JUICE SPONSORS: CLOSED

ACCESSORY SPONSORS: POSSIBLE

MOD SPONSORS: OPEN

YOUR JOB:

Winners will email the sponsor directly.
The sponsor will ship all prizes directly.
Mod Envy does not handle any of the winnings.
We like to keep things simple, clean, and without impropriety.

Juice sponsors are required to send us each a few samples so we can talk about your juice.
A few very small bottles will do. We aren't looking for boatloads of free juice.

OUR JOB:

Bring traffic and attention to your website and or products.
Shut down your website due to too much traffic ;) ;)

Please reply to this thread if you are interested in sponsorship or contact us here.

Hello,

We are an Idaho based vape shop, and we manufacture our own mechanical mods. We are interested in placing one up as a prize on Mod Envy, this weekend if possible. It's called the Sleeper Mod, and if you need, you can view it on our website at www.evaporatedtech.com. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Jacob Kolasch
EVAPORATED - Marketing and Design

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Hi, MistHub would be interested in sponsoring Mod Envy. I've been authorized at this time to put up 5 Kanger Subtanks for giveaway. We would ideally like to become a regular hardware sponsor. I eagerly await your response. Thanks for your time and consideration.

thebigkahuna2009

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Joe, our company Kingly Vapes --- kinglyvapes.com -- is certainly interested in this. Will you please provide information on how this works? Thank you.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hi, MistHub would be interested in sponsoring Mod Envy. I've been authorized at this time to put up 5 Kanger Subtanks for giveaway. We would ideally like to become a regular hardware sponsor. I eagerly await your response. Thanks for your time and consideration.[/QUOT
Sorry about the late response. We would gladly take you on as a hardware sponsor if still interested? Best to contact me at [email protected]

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media

Thanks so much SMOKIE! I Can't wait!

Mod Envy is the largest vaping show in the community. With an average viewership of a 1,000 people in the room at any given time.

Our Show is from 10pm - 12:30am EST on Saturdays on http://vapers.tv/vulive

Our Facebook group: http://www.modenvy.net

WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING:

JUICE SPONSORS: CLOSED

ACCESSORY SPONSORS: POSSIBLE

MOD SPONSORS: OPEN

YOUR JOB:

Winners will email the sponsor directly.
The sponsor will ship all prizes directly.
Mod Envy does not handle any of the winnings.
We like to keep things simple, clean, and without impropriety.

Juice sponsors are required to send us each a few samples so we can talk about your juice.
A few very small bottles will do. We aren't looking for boatloads of free juice.

OUR JOB:

Bring traffic and attention to your website and or products.
Shut down your website due to too much traffic ;) ;)

Please reply to this thread if you are interested in sponsorship or contact us here.
Heyy I'm daily vaper who does reviews and promotes and reps juices, mods, apparel, and other vaping accessories and vape tricks on my vape Instagram ive only had the page for 2 days and I know I have only under 100 followers but I'm already sponsored by one company and am trying to be sponsored by more as I am a rising trickster in a group called Apex Vapes and would love to rep more company's to help with follower gain as ive increased in followers by being sponsored and posting daily. So if there is anyway you can help me id appreciate it greatly :). my IG is @ApexKyuro_Vapes .

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Heyy I'm daily vaper who does reviews and promotes and reps juices, mods, apparel, and other vaping accessories and vape tricks on my vape Instagram ive only had the page for 2 days and I know I have only under 100 followers but I'm already sponsored by one company and am trying to be sponsored by more as I am a rising trickster in a group called Apex Vapes and would love to rep more company's to help with follower gain as ive increased in followers by being sponsored and posting daily. So if there is anyway you can help me id appreciate it greatly :). my IG is @ApexKyuro_Vapes .
Thank you for your interest, and being a member of the forum but we look for sponsors who do giveaways weekly of brand new items with shipping included.
3a63a81f-035f-4962-996d-d9bea1f0eee3.jpg

VU Sponsors