Become a Patron!

Mlife D-pod, Two pods in one Kit?

Mike Ma

Member For 1 Year
have any one tried this pod? i found it on forum, look it's very interesting, i could vape CBD oil as well as nic salt, i could get two flavors with two air systems, very unique!what's your thought about this pod?

Mlife D-pod is the word first pod vape kit with two pods solid in one kit, classic manual switch button and two unique airflow systems, absolutely make it stand out in the crowded pod market, it successfully combines two flavors in one device, you can flexibly change the flavor you want and no leak, both the top pod and bottom pod are open system means it’s refillable, also it comes with ceramic coil and cotton wick oil, so it can work with CBD oil and nicotine salt oil, also it have Pre-heat function for thick oil, the magnetic connection make the pods easier to be taken down or set up, also you can know clearly about the battery power based on the light color, the battery can be full charged by USB in 40 minutes, it’s perfect device for mouth to lung hit and meet your special e-liquid need, portable and good on go!

Attachments

• Mlife D-pod  picture.png
    Mlife D-pod picture.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 10

VU Sponsors