Mixology Help!!

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by WPMac, Sep 14, 2018.

1. WPMac

WPMac New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I've been toying with the idea of mixing my own juice for some time now. And with the FDA flavor ban on the table I guess it's time to jump in. I am in need of guidance! Need recommendations on where to start.

First and foremost I don't want DIY 'kits'. I want to mix from the ground up. I want to be able to obtain the products from NON-VAPE based vendors. If this ban goes through they will all be shut down and I don't want to have to start over.

So I guess the first step is to find exactly which products I need, for a base juice, and where to get them.

Any and all help would be [email protected]!!

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  2. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Well, hello! Head on over to the DIY section. Plenty of info, lists and advice for newbies and experts alike! Good luck! Ask questions! We like helping!

3. Teresa P

Teresa P Professional DIY Enabler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    On the contrary, these are the companies we need to be reaching out to, as most are no longer listed as "vape" vendors. Many have changed up their names for the purpose of avoiding backlash from pending regulations, i.e. Bull City Vapor is now Bull City Flavors. They will be carrying products that are safe to use for vaping.
    Flavors themselves won't be banned. What we're using are food and beverage flavors, kinda hard to ban those. VG and PG have a multitude of uses and are ingredients in a ton of household items and medicines we already have. Nicotine could be an issue later on, but a lot of us have been stockpiling that for awhile. Jump in and order from reputable vendors while you can:
    www.bullcityflavors.com
    www.nicotineriver.com
    www.ecigexpress.com
    www.wizardlabs.us
    www.vaperstek.org

There are many more, the above are more favored here though.

MWorthington and WPMac like this.
  4. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    DIY Starter Kits are all the supplies needed to make your own e-Liquids but you still need the knowledge and recipes to do it.

WPMac likes this.
  5. WPMac

WPMac New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    This is exactly the info I was looking for. Thank you so much!!!!

Teresa P likes this.