Become a Patron!

Mix of LRDC Cartos

LadyVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
a pk of LR DC and SC (Not sure / unmarked)
Cartos for anyone that wants them free. I'll even pay the FC shipping ...:)

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello there! I think these are what I've been looking to try! I'm pretty new to vaping so not exactly sure what they are. Totally would like to try new stuff! Are these the ones you drop or put a small amount of fluid in? Not sure the difference in these and the prepunched? From my reading prepunched are for using inside of tanks? I was about to try to purchase the ones you screw on, drip in and add a drip tip. These will fit on my vision spinner battery right? I'll tell you what, all the wording out there in the vape world Is so confusing! Lol THANKS for the pif! :)

Last edited:

LadyVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are just reg plain cartos. Yes you fill them with liquid and vape with a drip tip. You have to fill them often. About 5-8 puffs, depending how deep of a hit you take and how long. They are "old school" one of the first on the market. There are 2 standard size single coil and 3 ex long Duel coil (better for higher volts 3.8-4.0 volts) I love to use them for trying new flavors. Instead of filling a tank with a new eliquid and finding out you don't like it and waste all the liquid and heads. I fill one of these with about 1/2 -1 ml and hitting it a few times. I would send a pic but it's late and I am tired. If you are still unsure I can do the pic in the am.

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think what I was looking to buy was a little bit different. I think these have filler in them where what I was looking at doesn't. They seem to be the same idea to me! Basically I was just looking to be able to try flavors out when I get em! I get so exited when they come in the mail and can't wait to try! Lol I would love to have them! :) thanks for the pif! Ill message you my address! THANK YOU!

VU Sponsors