Become a Patron!

Mix n Match Poll on Best Coil for Flavor and Clouds (I Y O)

Best coil for flavor and clouds.

• 25 Dragon skin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Stove

• 3 Staged

• 4 Clapton'ed

• 5 Ribbon

• 8 Single strand

• 9 Micro

• 13 Single coil

• 15 Tri coil

• 16 Quad coil

• 18 Mesh wick

• 19 Ceramic wick

• 21 External wick (wrapped around outside of coil)

• 22 External wick (coil lays ontop of wick beding similar to micro builds)

• 23 Chain saw

• 24 Braided

• Total voters

TwistedWires

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It only let me make 25 options I tried to get as many of the main known flavor producers in there and some other misc stuff.

I.E. choices selected. 3 6 11 10 20 17 = staged staggered fused clapton internal cotton wick. 7 3 2 18 20= staged parralelle zipper internal mesh wick.

yes it would be easier for yall to free write your answers and are free to do so. i was just bored and wanted to ask yall your opinions in a fun manor :)

gliv52759

Member For 4 Years
There was a time I only used Claptons. Then came TC and the ability wrap coils below .10 ohm. So that's my new big thing. Dual Standard Wrapped Titanium coils below .10 has the same effect on flavor and vapor as Claptons. If I came up with a way to stage heat Ti coils it would be even better.

TwistedWires

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There was a time I only used Claptons. Then came TC and the ability wrap coils below .10 ohm. So that's my new big thing. Dual Standard Wrapped Titanium coils below .10 has the same effect on flavor and vapor as Claptons. If I came up with a way to stage heat Ti coils it would be even better.

very interesting id love to try that out i really need to upgrade from my stick it wont work below .2 :/

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i would love to try both alien and dragon skin but by no means can I build it . So my favorite build is my vert 1.4 ohm 26 ga in a mini kanger sub tank.If some one wants to make some of the alien or dragon skin i would gladly compensate you for your time.

Precision

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dual coil. Either triple 26 or 28 nichrome parrallel fused with 38g or 40g nichrome. Cant seem to find another coil setup that gives me what the triple fused give me.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a Ford & Chevy question. It is your preference. I'm looking into Stainless Steel coils myself. Seams more durable to me. But I don't know yet.

CloudySkies

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just bought a spool of 24g and a few feet of 30g. Tried out a triple twisted vertical coil in my Subtank Mini, didn't hold its shape well and had to scrap it. Right now I got a nice .9ohm vertical coil made with 24g kanthal in my Subtank. I was tired of adjusting the wick in horizontal coils to give me better airflow. Sips on battery

TwistedWires

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a Ford & Chevy question. It is your preference. I'm looking into Stainless Steel coils myself. Seams more durable to me. But I don't know yet.

lemme know how the ss performs! (vape/building)

TwistedWires

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hmm seems only one person likes the zipper in this thread

VU Sponsors