Become a Patron!

Mini Super Tank and 0.2ohm coil head

BaerCiggy2Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey so I have a question and concern about the tobeco 0.2ohm coil in the mini super tank.
I'm running it at 50.0watts currently, I started out saying I wouldn't go higher than 60watts but I'm starting to wonder if I should be?
The flavor was outstanding at 45.0watts so I decided to stay low. Only recently have I been cranking it up, and I'm just wondering what everyone else's preferred setting is when using this tank?
Also what's the best wattage when Vaping the 0.5ohm tobeco coil.
Thanks

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey so I have a question and concern about the tobeco 0.2ohm coil in the mini super tank.
I'm running it at 50.0watts currently, I started out saying I wouldn't go higher than 60watts but I'm starting to wonder if I should be?
The flavor was outstanding at 45.0watts so I decided to stay low. Only recently have I been cranking it up, and I'm just wondering what everyone else's preferred setting is when using this tank?
Also what's the best wattage when Vaping the 0.5ohm tobeco coil.
Thanks

I run the .5 coil at 50 watts and the .2 coil at 55. I don't care for the .2, but the .5 are the best I've ever used.

Depends on the mod you're using too though. Its not possible to run the .2 below @75 watts on the D2 because it doesn't have step down. The same goes for any mod without step down. For this reason, I believe I've burned a few coils upon initial break in by wacking them with too much power.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run the .5 coil at 50 watts and the .2 coil at 55. I don't care for the .2, but the .5 are the best I've ever used.

Depends on the mod you're using too though. Its not possible to run the .2 below @75 watts on the D2 because it doesn't have step down. The same goes for any mod without step down. For this reason, I believe I've burned a few coils upon initial break in by wacking them with too much power.

Yes there is a work around with the D2, and maybe my @75 watts figure isn't exact depending on efficiency etc. Bottomline, the .5s are the best.

VU Sponsors