Become a Patron!

Mini review of billow 2 from eciggity and ehpro

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's a mini review, I'll have a video one in a couple days.

I bought this to replace kayfun v4 since I only run nickel builds and the kayfun is weird with TC. One of Mine was very tight when I got it and I had a hard time taking it apart. Try unscrewing the 510 pin and removing it. That loosened mine right up. Came very clean, no machine oil to speak of. They made a lot of improvements from version 1. It's is about 2mm shorter than original and 22mm at base but the glass tank bows out to 23mm to acomadate 5ml of juice. Chimney is now 2 piece design with a sleeve around the deck and then the chimney and tube sliding over it. When you unscrew the chimney and tank, it can loosen the sleeve around the deck so make sure you re tighten it when putting tank back on. Vapor production is incredible and IMHO flavor is better than v1 and many of my Rda's. I found that the flavor, temperature and vapor are so strong, I had to drop down my watts a little. Bottom fill design with no tools. Simple unscrew the base and fill through 4 large slots. Can be rebuilt without empting tank. Air flow is massive, much better than Goliath, goblin, orchid, sub tank mini. Closed almost all the way off, still gives good vapor, and the flavor is even better though it's very good wide open. I find the airflow control ring is a little loose and turns a little to easily. I've had several times when I went to take a vape and the ring had moved to a different position. You can literally turn it with one finger. Filled the tank and laid it on its side for 10 hours and there were no leaks.

Deck is small, but not as small as Goliath. Can acomadate a decent build. I'm running dual 30 gauge ni200, 9 spaced wraps on 3mm rod giving .12ohms and it fit easily. Being I like to trap my leads under the screw heads because ni200 is soft, the heads are small and make it a little difficult but it can be done up to 28gauge. They've added wick slots above the juice wells and it makes wicking a little easier. It wicks very well. I did built a dual 26 gauge .50ohm coil and took several long vapes at 50 watts and never got a dry hit.

The drip tip now has a Delrin base to help insulate the drip tip from getting hot. You can use other drip tips, all of mine fit and some fit inside the stock one as well.

Only cons I have are subjective. Would like to see top fill. It is easier to fill than v1, however you have to be careful when using droppers. The tip of the glass droppers does not fit in the holes and they are about the same width as the very tip where juice comes out. Airflow ring should be a little tighter so than you can't turn it quite so easily. There is no single coil mode (this is big for me. I emailed efiggity before buying and they told me you could run it in single coil) You have to build dual coils or deal with one airflow slot with no coils over it. Last con is that it eats juice. I went through a full tank in about 2 hours running it 16.5 joules @430 degrees on an sx mini m class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors