VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Good things really DO come in little packages, and here’s proof. The Cloupor Mini is an advanced personal vaporizer (APV) that stands only 78mm tall (that’s 3.13 inches) but still affords you 7 to 30W of power for your vape, with a range of 0.45 to 3.0 ohms that it can safely fire. Reminiscent of a VaporShark in silhouette, the Mini is unique with the display being on the side between the firing and the up/down buttons. Want wattage mode? Want voltage mode? Want to measure your atomizer’s resistance? The Mini does it all. “But what kind of battery does it use?” you ask? Well, that’s entirely up to you. It houses a single 18650 battery of your choosing, and the battery door is magnetic, so changing out the battery if you want to is a snap. If you don’t want to, you can charge it via the micro USB port, making it perfect for someone with a charger and lots of batteries, or not! It even works as a pass-through while you’re charging. Want more? How about an adjustable 510 center pin so you can ensure a nice flush fit for your atomizer?

For the money, we’re thinking this tiny little mod is a BIG value!

Available in black or silver anodized aluminum.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

MOBILE USERS CLICK: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE XMAS14 TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $34.54

iDJWEjsd5SI

Click here to get more information on this deal....

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anyone tried this yet?

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let me know how this one works and how she likes it when it comes!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To be forward, she is NOT a cloud chaser.

Her current vape is a eGrip. She likes a small device. Still looking for a tank to put up top. Not interested in an Atlantis. She doesn't want an RTA either.

So will likely be something from Kanger. She likely will never come close to using the abilities of the device.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@freemind, I've got an aerotank mega that has worked very well and has been fiddly-free. I use it mostly on a Sigelei 30W tube or the iStick. I'm interested in this Clouper as well, but I think I'll watch for some more reviews on it first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait to jump on one of.these as a backup, walk about type of mod. Price vs features, seems like a great deal. It's.easy to find a top shelf.mod if you wanna spend a few.hundred, tough if you don't. This looks.like a.reasonable mod.for.a. backup, or for a frontline unit. Just gotta get some.reports.from the first units out. Once again, thanks for the heads up Joe.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also,.I.want.to.see if a RTA will hang.off of it like on an iStick. What designer dumbness didn't notice that?

VU Sponsors