Become a Patron!

Mind Blown

plankiest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy effing crap people. I haven't been following the forum too closely in the past couple of weeks and I missed everything!

I was happily and obliviously vaping away on my Atlantis v1 yesterday. And then I walked into a new shop and they had the arctic!!!

But I walked out with a herakles. Wow the flavor on this thing is so intense! Blows my Atlantis out of the water completely.

So then I go to one of my favorite vape shops today and discover that there are 2 new versions of the Atlantis! What???

The Atlantis Mega. That looks amazing! But no way could I justify buying it today.

But in case you were wondering about the herakles. The flavor is amazing. Stellar. The only downside is the juice capacity which is 3 mL. And it's trickier to fill the tank than it is on the Atlantis v1.

6e32dab1523c143c421d2cfa9419465f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So many good new sub-tanks coming out lately it'll make your head spin. I waited, and waited, and finally bit on the Subtank. Then went to the Arctic, which is much better, but the Herakles, High Voltage, and a couple others came out while I was waiting for shipping. I'm now waiting for someone to come out with a device I can just dump a full 30 ml bottle into and vape for a few days without worries...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the HERAKLES uses NICHROME wire that's why the flavor is WOW, the MATRIX I'm not 100% sure, but I think its NICHROME too... I use my herakales for my thick juices, mainly in the morning, my high voltage,matrix,arctic are my main rotation for adv, I still drip 24g parallels 6 wraps on a 2.5 mm falvor is amazing!!! Good luck
BIGBOYVAPER

plankiest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I messed with the Atlantis 2 for a little bit. There's something about it that's just a little… off? Maybe it's the really wide tip? It's awkward to me. And the flavor is really good on the inhale, but the exhale I get some strange almost chemical taste.

I did pick up the Arctic today and so far it's pretty awesome! I have only had one juice in it so far, but it tastes so good! It's definitely my second favorite tank. It's gonna be hard to oust Herakles from the number 1 spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors