Become a Patron!

MIDNIGHT VAPE EXTRAORDINARY. «There on the shores of Thailand…»

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey, boys and girls!
Enjoy Vape Path new review on MIDNIGHT VAPE EXTRAORDINARY juice, which came to me from Thailand.:cloud::cloud::cloud:
86-830x445.png
MIDNIGHT VAPE EXTRAORDINARY juice came without boxes, but was packed with a care in a special envelope, and so, endured all postal burdens with honor:D
122.png
This e-liquid was poured into 30 ml transparent bottles with narrow and convenient nozzles. There is a child protection system, which works perfect and the first opening control.
88.png
As for the labels, they`re not really informative. On the face side there is a name of concrete juice, the name of set and a vector picture of mountains in sunrise rays. Some labels are light and some - are dark.
Back sides have only poor info about nicotine level and a row of components producers with the age warning. No dates, components ratio, etc. And one more con is that they are larger a little bit than bottles, and so we have some shabby edges.
115.png

Main info about MIDNIGHT VAPE EXTRAORDINARY:
Nicotine level:
3/6 mg/ml;
Capacity: 30 ml / 60 ml;
Flavors: SNICKERS, CHOCO MINT, STRAWBERRY JAM, STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE, BANANA CREAM, BANANA CHEESECAKE;
VG/PG: 65 / 35;
Manufacturer: Midnight Vape, Thailand
I got only some flavors from the set, and if you check manufacturer`s site, you`ll find some more flavors. Juice has 3 mg/ml nicotine and has 30 ml capacity. As for me - i prefer 0 mg/ml juice, because refused of nicotine and not addictive of it, but Midnight Vape Co. don`t have such, and i had to test this one.:confused:

Test devices:
Atomizers:
Desire Rabbies RDA, IJOY Captain RTA;
Box mods: VAPTIO N1 PRO 240W

SNICKERS (Snickers chocolate)

118.png

This juice`s been made as a try to invent liquid, which would have been similar to SNICKERS chocolate.
Thanks to Midnight Vape for such a try, I can feel a chocolate, nuts, milk and caramel, but juice «opens» not right away! You need to taste it and feel all the components and their mix. But as for me, I think, it could be less nuts and milk, but more caramel and chocolate for to reach an identical flavor. Now, my mark is «3» from 5.

BANANA CREAM (Banana cream)

120.png

Do you know milk cocktail «Banana-Caramel»? That`s it, guys! On inspiration you`ll feel a ripe crushed banana`s flesh and then, on exhale, it mixes with a soft milk aftertaste. Juice has an intensive and bright flavor, I like it and advise for every day use. My mark is «5» from 5.

STRAWBERRY JAM (Strawberry jam)
116.png

«Granny`s strawberry homemade compote» - here`s how I position this flavor. On inspiration you`ll feel a sweet strawberry taste and then it became a little tart because of this berry`s seeds. And all this process feels like this is not a e-liquid, but a real compote! Great work! My mark is «5» from 5.

BANANA CHEESECAKE (Banana cheesecake)
117.png
This is the greatest juice from all set. It`s sweet, really sweet! I feel the sweetness of ripe banana here, which on exhale mixes with a light oily aftertaste of cheesecake! I`m really impressed! So, the mark is «5+» from 5.

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE (Strawberry cheesecake)
119.png

Well, as for this e-liquid… Do you know the taste of berries, which were taken from the fridge? They lose some flavor and became more tart. Here, there is such a situation, where I make a puff. I feel such a strawberry on inspiration, which flows into biscuit. My opinion is, that flavor could be a little more intensive, so the mark is «4» from 5.

CHOCO MINT (Choco mint)
121.png

Lots of producers`ve tried to re-invent this bubble gum, which we know as «Chocolate TURBO», but a great part of them`d failed. And so, CHOCO MINT is the bright example of how you don`t need to do juice. Too much mint is really bad, and chocolate you can feel on exhale with a great difficulties.. Bad and strong throat hit, mixing with nicotine – discourage hunting to vape this liquid. My mark is «2» from 5.

-Bottles and Labels
quality. Convenient nozzles, non-informative labels, smart bottles, but the Co have to work on design of labels.
-Flavor. Set has an intensive flavor, but some juice bottles have to be worked out and correct. Beside this, I like it!
-Price. You can buy a bottle with 30 ml version for 5.78$ and 60 ml version costs twice more. This is a high price, I think. It could be lower.

Pros:
•Saturated flavor;
•Different from each other mixes;
•First opening control;
•Convenient nozzles;
•Child protection system

Cons:
•Non-informative labels;
•Stickers are uneven plastered;
•Price;
•Some flavors aren`t enough worked out;
•No 0 mg nicotine juice

CV
MIDNIGHT VAPE EXTRAORDINARY is an interesting juice, where BANANA CHEESCAKE and STRAWBERRY JAM – are the best flavors! Also, set has its cons and I hope, that Midnight Vape will work on them and correct in the future, produced better juice, than some flavors from this set. Good luck and I`m glad to contact with you!
You can buy MIDNIGHT VAPE EXTRAORDINARY here.

VU Sponsors