Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.macombdaily.com/news/st...cle_4a128bbf-c591-5f2e-9edc-002c2cc7303e.html

This bill has come up nearly half a dozen times and it always gets vetoed.

Meanwhile vaping is totally legal for teens in Michigan which no doubt inflates the country's "teen use" rate.

This adds to the evidence that the "teen vaping epidemic" was made up by the ruling class on purpose so they could heavily tax all nicotine use.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Article isn't entirely clear. Are they really banning possession? Or just sale? And if the former, possession of traditional cigs also banned?

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That article was confusing AF! Do 18 and 19 get counted as teen users, I mean they’re teens but they’re legal users?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I live in Michigan and can attest to minor vaping being a huge problem in schools. Specifically my step sons middle school.

The article is low effort imo. Its an article about Michigan and they show a picture from Massachusetts. Then they imply these kids are getting nicotine poisoning, which I highly doubt.

I agree with the law that prohibits sale to anyone under 18, but that's not going to change anything. I haven't been to a vape shop in a long time but when I used to go, they would check your I.D. right at the door. These kids are not buying them. They're getting them from other people.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I realize any1 from the age 18 to 21 will not agree with me. But i honestly feel if it has nicotine and your under 21,, your shit outa luck. Im a father of 3 and my 7th grade son is already telling me that juul pods r common. I have been addicted to nic since the age of 11. Im now 38. So if it helps keep it out of my kids hands. Im all for it.

VU Sponsors