jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hello Everyone I am a new member to VU and this DIY forum section here. I have been vaping for years and mixing for one. I dont post most of my recipes, I really stick to clones of my favorites, tweak them, or make other peoples recipes that look good to me.

Being in Tejas I get exposed to a lot of TexMex items and love the local Fruteria's. I could never find juice like some of the mixes in the fruit shops and tried to create one myself.

Would love some feedback with constructive feedback.

(Have done 70/30 80/20 & MaxVG take your own pick)

Coconut Extra (TPA) 3.0%
Lime (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5%
Mango (TPA) 4.0%
Papaya (TPA) 2.0%
Pinapple Juicy (TPA) 5.0%

I even had one take with 1.0% Chili and all I can say is holy fireball dragon atomic §hit snacks-never again.

So for now I am trying to get the fruits in a nice mix before adding some mint, then I might toy with like 0.1% chili increments or cinnamon for some touch of spice.

Here is link to my recipe and thank you for the time and feedback.

http://tjek.nu/r/fBc5

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hello Everyone I am a new member to VU and this DIY forum section here. I have been vaping for years and mixing for one. I dont post most of my recipes, I really stick to clones of my favorites, tweak them, or make other peoples recipes that look good to me.

Being in Tejas I get exposed to a lot of TexMex items and love the local Fruteria's. I could never find juice like some of the mixes in the fruit shops and tried to create one myself.

Would love some feedback with constructive feedback.

(Have done 70/30 80/20 & MaxVG take your own pick)

Coconut Extra (TPA) 3.0%
Lime (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5%
Mango (TPA) 4.0%
Papaya (TPA) 2.0%
Pinapple Juicy (TPA) 5.0%

I even had one take with 1.0% Chili and all I can say is holy fireball dragon atomic §hit snacks-never again.

So for now I am trying to get the fruits in a nice mix before adding some mint, then I might toy with like 0.1% chili increments or cinnamon for some touch of spice.

Here is link to my recipe and thank you for the time and feedback.

http://tjek.nu/r/fBc5
looks good :) I do not have half those flavors or I would try it lol. your post reminds me of home though. born and raised in New Mexico :) we have our own style out there but being neighbors I can appreciate this recipe. I have a killer biscochito recipe I usually share around this time of year. maybe after thanksgiving Ill post it.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
born and raised in New Mexico :)
Travel to NM often been to the larger cities and lova Taos, dang it now I want real Pozole! If you share your biscochito recipe I would love to make it. Plus I am always looking for a reason to pick up new concentrates I dont have :)

Happy Vapping!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I even had one take with 1.0% Chili and all I can say is holy fireball dragon atomic

Would that be the INW Shisha one or...:question:

Ron
---
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."- Niccolo Machiavelli

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Would that be the INW Shisha one or...:question:

No it was LorAnns Hot Chili. I love and eat really hot food so I thought it was ok, I was so wrong it hurt-literally.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Those are different brands that I'd use, but I have to compliment your excellent flavor combos!
papaya-pineapple, coconut-lime, mango-coconut, pineapple-coconut, papaya-mango...with so many classic pairings and all overlapping like that, the set of 5 is gonna be delicious together.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No it was LorAnns Hot Chili. I love and eat really hot food so I thought it was ok, I was so wrong it hurt-literally.

Thanks! I'm not familiar with the Loranns but I am glad to learn that it's Not TFA/TPA Jalapeno. (Which I've heard contains canola oil...Mine sure looks like it could)

Ron
---
"Run like Mexican water through a first-time tourist."- Al Bundy

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Looks pretty good, gonna have to sub out some flavors, maybe I'll have all the stuff for the OG recipe after black Friday sales. Definitely gonna give it a mix later and get back to you on it.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Those are different brands that I'd use, but I have to compliment your excellent flavor combos!
papaya-pineapple, coconut-lime, mango-coconut, pineapple-coconut, papaya-mango...with so many classic pairings and all overlapping like that, the set of 5 is gonna be delicious together.
Thank you I have made it a number of times and this is just the current recipe, wonder how many mixes before I am finally happy with it :)

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Looks pretty good, gonna have to sub out some flavors, maybe I'll have all the stuff for the OG recipe after black Friday sales. Definitely gonna give it a mix later and get back to you on it.
Thanks Hillbilly Pig I look forward to your feedback and suggestions.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Had to sub out the papaya for 1% FA instead, also swapped out the lime for FA cold pressed. Been vaping on this most of the day, while breaking in a new tank, so far it's pretty solid, will probably enjoy it until the full 10ml I mixed is gone. The mango taste is fuckin' great (always love mango) the papaya don't do much for me except help perk up the mango and other fruit, but I can't really taste papaya except when it's by itself. The coconut goes great with the lime and mango, the pineapple sweetens it all while giving some more citrus(which is always nice) I plan on mixing the original recipe when I get all the flavors, they're in the cart. I would suggest cutting the pineapple back a tad, if it wasn't so good here (which it is great here so I'd leave that as is) if you do decide to add a mint; I think it would benefit with some FA spearmint(I find it plays nice with coconut, but that's just me.) All in all, a pretty damn tasty juice that I can't wait till I get the missing flavors to see how good the original recipe is.

EDIT auto correct, always working except when it needs to

Last edited:

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
the papaya don't do much for me except help perk up the mango and other fruit, but I can't really taste papaya except when it's by itself.

Hey Hillbilly Pig thanks for the input I am happy you like it. I am the same way with Papaya.

The first mix of this also had cucumber and watermelon. I ended removing them and keeping the papaya. But honestly this was because I wanted to focus more on tropical fruits. Off all the flavors I really think the Papaya bring the least to the table. However, I feel lost on what to replace it with.

I have spearmint and did mix a small batch up and I love spearmint, but the CAP spearmint seemed to have more of a double-mint gum flavor to me not saying it was bad it just did not have that fresh mint "pop" I was wishing for.

USPS just dropped off my wizard labs order and one of the flavors I got was CAP Cool Mint. I am going to toy with this one and compare it with the spearmint. Will share my findings / thoughts.

If you or others have ideas on substituting papaya would love the suggestions.

Happy Vaping.

VU Sponsors