Become a Patron!

Metals found in eliquid testing

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't see the other post about this same article. You can close this if you want to. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll wait until something is supported by the Royal Collage of Physicians, just way to much Junk Science out there.

With that said though I'm curious if they tested coils made with cheap Chinese shit wire, I'd bet all of them. I don't trust the QA nor smelting and milling process of wire from China. Most all are shit, filthy and you never know what other metals or substances were smelted and milled in the same factory.

I stick only with authentic Sandvik wire from trusted sources.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll wait until something is supported by the Royal Collage of Physicians, just way to much Junk Science out there.

With that said though I'm curious if they tested coils made with cheap Chinese shit wire, I'd bet all of them. I don't trust the QA nor smelting and milling process of wire from China. Most all are shit, filthy and you never know what other metals or substances were smelted and milled in the same factory.

temco?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can really tell a difference with Sandvik and Chinese shit wire like Demon Killer, KBee, UD, etc. When pulsed, cleaned compare them with with the Chinese shit wire and you'll see the difference. Sandvik lasts longer, cleans up better and you can even tell the difference how they smell. Of course this is due to nasty shit that covers them.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got as far as this statement before I said this is PURE BULLSHIT...............

"Scientists say the tiny metal coils that heat the liquid nitrogen"
I saw that too. I hope it's not liquid nitrogen. Lol

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I saw that too. I hope it's not liquid nitrogen. Lol

First off isn't Liquid Nitrogen Absolute Zero?

Liquid nitrogen has an extraordinarily low boiling point of -196 degrees Celsius, or -321 degrees Fahrenheit, and quickly boils at room temperature.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First off isn't Liquid Nitrogen Absolute Zero?

Liquid nitrogen has an extraordinarily low boiling point of -196 degrees Celsius, or -321 degrees Fahrenheit, and quickly boils at room temperature.
Oh I know man. Just saying if they're going to have and credit at all maybe they should start of the article with the correct ingredients Ha ha

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah if e-Liquid did have Liquid Nitrogen in it I might wear gloves when making my DIY! Sure would give great battery life since you would not even need to fire the MOD for it to vaporize................

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I was thinking the same thing, and saw the same article months aho and made a thread about it. My n80 wire aliens havent caused me any adverse effects yet. This is why I dont watch tv or news, its all 100% fake

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Good Lord.

"Scientists say the tiny metal coils that heat the liquid nitrogen in e-cigarettes may contaminate the resulting vapor with lead, chromium, manganese and nickel. The finding raises the possibility that e-cigarettes are not harmless to users."

Damn, I realize that I am new to DIY and I was pretty sure that I only needed PG/VG some Nic and flavors.

Totally escaped me that I needed Liquid Nitrogen to make a tasty vape.

ASSHOLES!

VU Sponsors