Become a Patron!

Mesh pro double vs triple

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Anyone with thr freemax mesg pro do the double coils eat as much juice as the single and r the triple really better or r they about rhe same? Flavor and vapor wise. Love the freemax but it guzxles juice. Do the dual coils guzzle just as much?

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Anyone with thr freemax mesg pro do the double coils eat as much juice as the single and r the triple really better or r they about rhe same? Flavor and vapor wise. Love the freemax but it guzxles juice. Do the dual coils guzzle just as much?
I meant do the double eat as much as the triple.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i used both the double and single in my mesh pro at lower watts then posted and i can say they both use juice fast the higher the watts the more fills. i prefer the dual at the moment between 60-70 watts. the only thing i can say is the double uses more battery as well. the single had a flavor mist but there both smooth. grimms and mike takes are close to mine

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i used both the double and single in my mesh pro at lower watts then posted and i can say they both use juice fast the higher the watts the more fills. i prefer the dual at the moment between 60-70 watts. the only thing i can say is the double uses more battery as well. the single had a flavor mist but there both smooth. grimms and mike takes are close to mine
I been using the new Sense Screen tank. It doesnt eat much juice at all and the flavor is great with triple mesh wood pulp coils. The only problem is dessert flavors have no flavor. U have to use fruity flavors to get good flavors.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I been using the new Sense Screen tank. It doesnt eat much juice at all and the flavor is great with triple mesh wood pulp coils. The only problem is dessert flavors have no flavor. U have to use fruity flavors to get good flavors.
yeah im using the falcon king now and yes fruits are amazing and creams are smooth

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
yeah im using the falcon king now and yes fruits are amazing and creams are smooth
The falcon has good flavor and doesnt eat much juice. I had one but gave it to my wifes son when I got the Sense. No one even seems to know about the Scense Screen tank. Its an excellent tank.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
I haven't tried the triple yet but the doubles aint that bad to me for juice use. My gnome king tank gives better flavor than my falcon with single coils, I don't get all the hype for it.

VU Sponsors