Become a Patron!

Mesh coils

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Do mesh coils eat a lot of juice? They look like theyd be juice guzzlers. The Lady that owns the vape store I go to says Im missing out on mesh coils. They have great flavor and huge vapor she says. Im interested. But Im afraid it will guzzle juice. She said they heat up instantly and vape on about 80 watts. Anyones input on these things before I make an investment. She wants me to buy the Wotofo Profile I think it is.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mesh coils in sun ohms tanks are really good. Not sure about rdas though. You can buy the mesh and set your resistance how you want it though. So you may not have to run 80 watts. I'd say more juice consumption just from the fact there's so much wick to hold juice

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Mesh coils in sun ohms tanks are really good. Not sure about rdas though. You can buy the mesh and set your resistance how you want it though. So you may not have to run 80 watts. I'd say more juice consumption just from the fact there's so much wick to hold juice

Do they ohm low?

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As said Mesh in tanks are great, I have the original Fireluke mesh tank, however the Fireluke pro coils I am told will fit. I personally haven't tried since I don't use tanks often at all.
The Profile RDA is getting great reviews, unfortunately I don't have mine yet. As far as juice consumption I have not heard anyone come out and complain that it is more. I tend to agree that the extra juice is in your cotton.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year

As said Mesh in tanks are great, I have the original Fireluke mesh tank, however the Fireluke pro coils I am told will fit. I personally haven't tried since I don't use tanks often at all.
The Profile RDA is getting great reviews, unfortunately I don't have mine yet. As far as juice consumption I have not heard anyone come out and complain that it is more. I tend to agree that the extra juice is in your cotton.
Do u know how they ohm out?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do u know how they ohm out?
Ones in tanks are pretty low. Lexicon coils are about.15. mesh that you cut yourself might not be as bad. May be trial and error though. Some YouTube videos on meah rdas might help

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Ones in tanks are pretty low. Lexicon coils are about.15. mesh that you cut yourself might not be as bad. May be trial and error though. Some YouTube videos on meah rdas might help

I dont want to ohm that low. Ill stick to my 28 gauge parallels.

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
No other stops for the profile but you can cut your own for it. I do think mesh uses a little more juice, but not a lot of you consider the lack of spit back from regular coils. I can’t overstate how much more flavor you get I regular tanks with mesh coils over regular coils. In rdas it kinda depends I think, but I’m no rda expert I. The least.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
In my experience with mesh, it vapes very well, lasts a long time, and doesn't use any more juice than regular wire coils. Also you can vape mesh at about half the wattage you vape wire at due to the almost instant ramp up of mesh. You can run .18 mesh at 40-50 watts and get a great vape!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my experience with mesh, it vapes very well, lasts a long time, and doesn't use any more juice than regular wire coils. Also you can vape mesh at about half the wattage you vape wire at due to the almost instant ramp up of mesh. You can run .18 mesh at 40-50 watts and get a great vape!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That's actually good to know. Thanks man

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got some Profiles in Friday. I used the included mesh and cotton. Great vape on my Gbox. My resistance came out to .20.
Doesn't seem to use more juice. Pretty nice RDA.
Going to try some other Cotton and Rayon in it later.
Definitely worth the $21.

VU Sponsors