Become a Patron!

Mesh coils for Baby Beast compatible tanks

mkbkr1

Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to put this out there. I've been using the Geekvape Super Mesh coils for 11 days now, about 250 mls of diy fruit flavored liquid, 3mg nic in my Big Baby Beast. Coil is still going strong with no dropoff in flavor and the cotton is still mostly white. For anybody using a tank compatible with Smoke baby beast coils, I highly recommend the Geekvape Super Mesh coils.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to put this out there. I've been using the Geekvape Super Mesh coils for 11 days now, about 250 mls of diy fruit flavored liquid, 3mg nic in my Big Baby Beast. Coil is still going strong with no dropoff in flavor and the cotton is still mostly white. For anybody using a tank compatible with Smoke baby beast coils, I highly recommend the Geekvape Super Mesh coils.

I like them too. OBS makes some good ones too for the Damo/Draco (M1 coils). I've also tried Vaporesso GT-Mesh, and Wotofo flow mesh coils. The Wotofo ones are good but not worth the mark up in price. There are a whole bunch of mesh coils that can liven up Baby Beast tanks. Even the Smok Baby mesh (For the baby prince) are nice in Baby Beast tanks.

A few that fit but I haven't tried, Rincoe Manta, Famovape Fat Baby Mesh, Hellbeast, and Aspire Pro Core..

mkbkr1

Member For 4 Years
I agree the Vaporesso coils have great flavor, but I get much better life with the Geekvape Super Mesh. Almost twice as long. Smok mesh coils burn out after just a few days, I'm not replacing coils every 4-5 days when the Geekvape last 2 weeks. The baby RBA is also a good option, if the screws wouldn't keep stripping out. I've gone through 6 sets in 2 years. Can't even get them to last 3 months.

VU Sponsors