Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyknoxsvill

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been trying to find a merchant account that have decent rates. I've searched on here and didn't see a list, only people that got dropped from their merchant account they were using. Is there a list of merchant account provides that people are using or have had good experiences with?

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Is there a "SP" and an "M" available Pat?

johnnyknoxsvill

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the help guys...lol I'm trying to get a merchant account and just want to know what places people have had experiences with good or bad. So I know which ones to stay away from.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think they realize what you are talking about @johnnyknoxsvill LOL

He is looking for a credit card processing company for his business that is vape friendly so he can run his business without losing his way to process payments.

I doubt that many of the vendors on here spend much time talking about the innerworkings of their businesses anywhere on here except for people selling through eBay and such via PayPal and the like.

You might want to reach out to some of the more active US based vendors and hope that one of them is open enough to share what could be a closely guarded competitive edge in the market right now ;)

Best of luck to you and hope you can find one.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well for crying out loud, why didn't he just say so.

I am not in the "juice" business, but I use Square. My business is a mobile one, but the old owner of one of the local shops, used Square too. They had the terminal though, as opposed to the reader for mobile devices though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors