Become a Patron!

Mephisto RDA for clouds?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My brother was asking me if I knew anything about how well the Mephisto works for clouds..he just got a new VBX dual 22650 box mod wired in parallel looking to blow some serious clouds and brought up this RDA..if anybody has tried the Mephisto please post if it works good for big clouds..thx

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, and it's the smoothest.

What build are you running in that? What gauge wire and what does it read on the ohm meter? And finally at what voltage/watts
setting on that box mod....

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My brother was asking me if I knew anything about how well the Mephisto works for clouds..he just got a new VBX dual 22650 box mod wired in parallel looking to blow some serious clouds and brought up this RDA..if anybody has tried the Mephisto please post if it works good for big clouds..thx

Mephisto RDA does very well for cloud making! I have two of them ATM, with one of them converted to bf to use on my REO. The one I have on my100 watt box mod is built with dual parallel coils, 28g, and works nicely. The post holes are friggin huge, so it would be no problem using much bigger wire, or using twisted wire even.

Got the clones that are sold at 101vapes and the price is so good that I'll likely get more.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What build are you running in that? What gauge wire and what does it read on the ohm meter? And finally at what voltage/watts
setting on that box mod....

I use 0.9 mm ribbon and occasionally 1 mm ribbon. With my 100 box, I make as many wraps as the atty allows me. I'm strictly silica. I use 3 strands of 3 mm wick for massive vaporizing. I normally get .5 to .7 ohm duals. I run it at 40 watts for showing off, and 28.5 watts for flavor.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mephisto is nice. Here is a video of mine. See the description for the build.

Mephisto Clouds

CV :)

dwayne.stansberry

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
V1 is chuck certified.

The v2 has compatibility problems but if it fits, it sits. And more airflow in the v2

VU Sponsors