Become a Patron!

ENDED - [Medovape Giveaway]--Medo Pod Kit! - 3/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golisi

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey dear vapers,

Thanks very much for your participations, here we picked up the winners.

Congratulations to:

1. #35 @NotNew2VapingNow 2. #17 @LucidOne 3. #6 @pateralus9 4. #118 @J_N_82 5. #83 @PonyHead

VU-FORUM.jpg

Pls PM me your shipping info:
Full name, address, city, state, country, postal code, phone number
we will dispatch the prize to you asap.

Thanks again for all your support, wish you a nice day!

Medovape Team

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello guys,

Long time no see! Wish you all had a wonderful time!
Today, we would like to introduce a new vaping device for you and run a giveaway here.

MEDO Pod Kit is from our new brand Medo, which is a chic and sleek Pod kit which outstands with excellent lung-hitting inhale experience, no leaking, no coil burning but extremely simple to use.

www.medovape.com

5 colors available: Passion Red, Space Grey, Business Black, Elegant Blue, Noble Purple

Medovape.jpg

Medo.jpg

Medo-pod-Kit-Black1.jpg

#giveaway#

-----To Enter-----
1. What's your first impression of the Medo pod kit?
2. Which color do you prefer?
3. Which country are you from?

-----Winners-----
1. 5 winners will be picked up on 20th March 2019 (Beijing Time) by random.org

-----Note-----
1. You must be over 21
2. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3. Max 3 replies for each member

GOOD LUCK!

Medovape Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MedoVapeOfficial/
Medovape Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/medovape/

Last edited:

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#Post 1
What's your first impression of the Medo pod kit?
Like it. Externally attractive and compact. The design is simple, but not everyone needs glitter and bling. I would like to try this device.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Its appearance reminds me a little of the Vaporesso Renova Zero, & I like it. Seems to have a decent sized battery at 500 mAh, which is important to me.

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's your first impression of the Medo pod kit?
1) It’s quite lovely

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which country are you from?
3) United States of America
Thank you for the Chance

LucidOne

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

Looks like an office supply Hi-Lighter pen. Very nice and incognito

LucidOne

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
2. Which color do you prefer?

I like all colors The Noble Purple or is my fav... then Elegant Blue or Space Grey,

Last edited:

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
#1 looks good nice and small so it could be a sneaky little thing to use and it comes in purple and that is a sign of greatness.

I am Necro and you are not

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
looks interesting

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1. What's your first impression of the Medo pod kit? It looks like a nice size to hold.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
2. Which color do you prefer? Elegant Blue followed by Business Black.

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1)

This is strictly assuming that you want complete & total honesty....ask and you shall receive!
The appearance is fairly typical of most pod systems...fairly slender...decent size & for the battery capacity, what COULD be a good liquid capacity...but in all honesty, that's where the good stops & seems to fall off a cliff.

the web site, aside from being almost impossibly slow, mentions lung hits..but really doesn't differentiate between MTL or DL...and with no mention of the resistance of the coil/pod, that information is relatively lost. There's also mention of "lots of smoke": we don't need the authorities getting all up in our business because of an incorrect term..is should be lots of VAPOR!

I'm afraid that if it were a subohm pod system designed for DL, 500mAh may not be sufficient for 2ml...and only by thoroughly testing this, could I come to a logical conclusion as to the balance between battery capacity and liquid capacity.

The web site definitely needs work & more thorough information, but it appears as though this is a company/site in it's infancy...still room to grow.

I'd love to test this out and give a thorough, honest review regarding an real or perceived strengths or weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors