Become a Patron!

Mechanical pics!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
nice. so it does have additional engraving, at least from the standard models.

looking at the brass and copper, they have more detail than mine, and for what you paid, they should.
I have no idea what you mean by "from the standard model". It is the standard model... the engraving on my Suicide King 20700 Murdered Out also has a billion times more detail than that clone you posted. :D

SK_MO.jpg

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have no idea what you mean by "from the standard model". It is the standard model... the engraving on my Suicide King 20700 Murdered Out also has a billion times more detail than that clone you posted. :D

View attachment 156970

that diamond has far more engraving than even your other Kings. your regular Kings do have more detail than mine, but not a billion, just more. oh, and the engraving is wider, mine is on the thin side. thats the difference between $25 and $250+

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that diamond has far more engraving than even your other Kings. your regular Kings do have more detail than mine, but not a billion, just more. oh, and the engraving is wider, mine is on the thin side. thats the difference between $25 and $250+
Just think of all the tp and sanitizer you could buy with 250 bucks right now. Ha ha

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Which Diamond are you referring to? Is is the stainless steel one, the brass one, or the copper one? The only difference between the Suicide King and the Suicide King Diamond is the male tube. Also, the King and the Suicide King are two completely different mods so speak English, please. Either way, I think you are in need of a new pair of spectacles. Between the cheaply made etching on your clone and the CNC machined engraving (engraving, not etching... there exists a YouTube video interwiew with Matthew Kleizo explaining in front of the camera it takes the CNC machine 4.5 hours to engrave just one mod), there is no comparison. Yours looks like an easy drawing that was made by a 7 year old who likely also was in need of a new pair of Chinese spectacles at the time he/she was drawing it. It really is that poorly done. Now, if the kid in question was a fan of Mathew Hagermann and the kid was mentally retarded so the drawing was sent to Mathew Hagermann as fan art before it got intercepted by the counterfeiters of Shenzhen, I would actually be charmed by the attempt and would consider maybe donating $25 to a children's hospital or something like that. But personally, I, do not believe this is how THAT story went...

Finally, in fact $25 for this clone is $26 too much. I charge $1 for taking a clone to the dumpster.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Which Diamond are you referring to? Is is the stainless steel one, the brass one, or the copper one? The only difference between the Suicide King and the Suicide King Diamond is the male tube. Also, the King and the Suicide King are two completely different mods so speak English, please. Either way, I think you are in need of a new pair of spectacles. Between the cheaply made etching on your clone and the CNC machined engraving (engraving, not etching... there exists a YouTube video interwiew with Matthew Kleizo explaining in front of the camera it takes the CNC machine 4.5 hours to engrave just one mod), there is no comparison. Yours looks like an easy drawing that was made by a 7 year old who likely also was in need of a new pair of Chinese spectacles at the time he/she was drawing it. It really is that poorly done. Now, if the kid in question was a fan of Mathew Hagermann and the kid was mentally retarded so the drawing was sent to Mathew Hagermann as fan art before it got intercepted by the counterfeiters of Shenzhen, I would actually be charmed by the attempt and would consider maybe donating $25 to a children's hospital or something like that. But personally, I, do not believe this is how THAT story went...

Finally, in fact $25 for this clone is $26 too much. I charge $1 for taking a clone to the dumpster.

wow, i thought you to be a better man than that. i guess not .....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love condescending motherfuckers. To good to even be the douche nozzle you were born to be.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
wow, i thought you to be a better man than that. i guess not .....
71s7tT3jDAL._SY600_.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
$46 shipped ! seller said it was eating batteries. there is a bit of arc marks on the pin. but the thing is kinda dirty, i think it was used more thaan they said it was. perhaps that is what was causing the problem. if there even is a problem

20200511_173654.jpg

$46 shipped ! seller said it was eating batteries. there is a bit of arc marks on the pin. but the thing is kinda dirty, i think it was used more thaan they said it was. perhaps that is what was causing the problem. if there even is a problem

View attachment 160744

That’s a sweet find man for sure. Grab yourself some mother’s polish from Walmart and a microfiber rag and you will have it shining like new. Take some 3000 grit (in the automotive section at Walmart) to the contacts to remove the arc marks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That’s a sweet find man for sure. Grab yourself some mother’s polish from Walmart and a microfiber rag and you will have it shining like new. Take some 3000 grit (in the automotive section at Walmart) to the contacts to remove the arc marks.

i have a 1/3 or 1/2 hp (i forget) 8" buffer. already sanded the marks.

Oh and I just pulled the trigger on this today, can’t wait until it arrives!!!
62caee0bc7fd08cfb031ae696e683c89.jpg

MYM Triple by Caveman mods based in Greece, side fire single 21700 mech, you just squeeze to fire. Any one of the three surrounding fire bars will fire it. Made from 7074 aluminum, I’ll be one if only 4 people in the US to own one!!!! So stoked, I’ve never owned anything like this before!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MYM Triple by Caveman mods based in Greece, side fire single 21700 mech, you just squeeze to fire. Any one of the three surrounding fire bars will fire it. Made from 7074 aluminum, I’ll be one if only 4 people in the US to own one!!!! So stoked, I’ve never owned anything like this before!

Did you win Eric's waffle on this? I watched his live video of it, was put off a lil on the activation... cool concept, just seemed uncomfortable the way he was demonstrating it.

Did you win Eric's waffle on this? I watched his live video of it, was put off a lil on the activation... cool concept, just seemed uncomfortable the way he was demonstrating it.

Nope, I did play in it but I lost. So I just bought one from him full price tonight lol

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It took me a good minute to figure out how this thing fires. The switch threads onto the OUTSIDE of the clear plastic battery tube which of course then threads into the inside of the top of the tube. So the battery inside the clear tube contacts the positive pin on the atomizer. The negative end sits in the switch housing which is outside the battery tube. Therefore when you squeeze any of the firing tabs in the body of the mod, it closes the circuit by contacting the switch housing, which again is OUTside the battery tube. Whew :D

I watched a Greek language review, but even then it took a minute figure out. I kept thinking the switch was inside the tube :confused:

VU Sponsors