VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ff5910b7361cfd890ba69f6341d79ee1.jpg

BAM crew

wooten

Member For 3 Years
hT12odS.jpg

Checking out Hellvape's Trishul Competition Mod :) This is updated version - they made venting holes (ha!), got rid of stupid and potentially dangerous pointy button pin and add magnets to the kit. It's vaping nice so far.

Can't wait to add titanium Goon to this setup :)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The generally rule of thumb is not to use it with hybrids, about 90% of sub ohm tanks and RTAs aren't protruding/generous enough. It's just a safe bet that we've come to learn over time. Most of the mech mod failures are tanks on mechs.

I use certain atomizers (not just tanks) that have barely protruding pins in hybrid mode, provided:

1/ the battery's terminal is totally flat or convex
2/ I only screw the button finger-tight to avoid crushing the battery and keep the terminal from going concave
3/ I don't leave the mod with a battery in out of my sight

And then of course, there are those thin spacers that "raise" the 510 center pin enough to make everything safe.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
lol! looking good dude! miss my box! :( loving the cloudmaker tho! thinking about swapping the dna 200 for a DNA 250. if it'll fit...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This is the performance I was looking for in a mech. I'm shocked at how much harder it hits than my infected box.

As to the swap out. That's what that mod was designed to be able to do.
The 250 board will fit in there without any alteration at all. It's completely plug-n-play.

BAM crew

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the performance I was looking for in a mech. I'm shocked at how much harder it hits than my infected box.

As to the swap out. That's what that mod was designed to be able to do.
The 250 board will fit in there without any alteration at all. It's completely plug-n-play.

BAM crew
pm incoming

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use certain atomizers (not just tanks) that have barely protruding pins in hybrid mode, provided:

1/ the battery's terminal is totally flat or convex
2/ I only screw the button finger-tight to avoid crushing the battery and keep the terminal from going concave
3/ I don't leave the mod with a battery in out of my sight

And then of course, there are those thin spacers that "raise" the 510 center pin enough to make everything safe.

Right on man. I use "barely" protruding 510's also, none of my batteries are bowed/arced where as they would cause a hard short, they're totally flat, and using the same batteries over and over again, they'll tend to as usage, so I'll toss'em when they get too bad. I used to use Tugboats on my series mechs and those 510's are not very generous, just barely, and they work fine that way. I was trying not to sound "edgy" and telling others that it's ok to use questionable 510's. I always try and suggest the safest methods, especially with hybrid mods.

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Btw I got a .2 build and the vape is not that great I'm doing something wrong ????

Oh I'm using LGHE4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
away on business fur training.

tonights vape:
I hope vaping in the hotel room won't cost me the $200 deposit.
4d46fed5fc25d70905014acd2f3d7802.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
away on business fur training.

tonights vape:
I hope vaping in the hotel room won't cost me the $200 deposit.
4d46fed5fc25d70905014acd2f3d7802.jpg

Just don't chuck clouds near the smoke detector... Trust me, I know from experience...

Fozzy

Member For 4 Years
I spend 150+ days a year in hotel rooms and have never had an issue. In fact, I had a job in up state NY during the winter and I normally smoked by the bathroom exhaust vent, but couldn't because they had an ineffective residential style fan. In fear of a $200.00 cleaning charge I pulled out some old vape gear that I schlept around but no longer used (a stingray mod w/ a UD IGo-T atty, silica wick and 21MG juice). Throughout the trip, I vaped in the room and smoked when I left the room. When I got home I bought a Smok TF-RTA, some 6MG juice and a bit of organic cotton. I haven't had a craving for a smoke since. The gear now makes it soooo much easier to quit. I'm still amazed how much vaping has changed in the past few years. BTW, I don't even bother hiding my obsession. I am carful not to cloud the room up to the point where the smoke alarm might go off.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm home now. I did fog up the room a bit, had a crappy dream the smoke alarm and sprinklers went off lol. all is well glad to be home! missed my girl, kids and vape gear!

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really dig these where's a good place to get one?

Dragon's Den has them but last I looked Pete only had it on his eBay page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

mVfQDQt.jpg

Not exactly a work of art as some of the other pieces.
Hellboy mech comes with hybrid top and a adjustable 510 pin top.
22mm sits nice with my mini goon
Made in china
Using the hybrid top. Awesome tube and performs amazing compared to the ss nemesis clone I used before.
I got a low build 6wrap 21gauge arsenal wire 2.5 ID with hb6 battery and it don't even get hot, hell the rda don't even get hot with my 2-3 second pulls+ the purge

VU Sponsors