Become a Patron!

Mech sauce?

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still looking for cheap juice, I tried mbv, its okay, I tried vape wild and the juice was totally unvapeable. Now I found mech sauce has a lot of hype so anyone have an opinion to compare it too? I just dont want to get let down again like I was with vapewild.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I'm still looking for cheap juice, I tried mbv, its okay, I tried vape wild and the juice was totally unvapeable. Now I found mech sauce has a lot of hype so anyone have an opinion to compare it too? I just dont want to get let down again like I was with vapewild.

Honestly I was going to review "MechSauce" but decided not too. I bought 10 bottles and ONLY liked 2 of them.
*TASTE IS SUBJECTIVE* but you get what you pay for! I can recommend quiet a few companies that are wallet friendly, that I highly recommend! :cool:

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly I was going to review "MechSauce" but decided not too. I bought 10 bottles and ONLY liked 2 of them.
*TASTE IS SUBJECTIVE* but you get what you pay for! I can recommend quiet a few companies that are wallet friendly, that I highly recommend! :cool:
Did they just taste bad or not like the description? I'm all ears on recommendations, my 100ml a week of juice I use is way too much money right now even stepping down to $15 per 30 ml juices I like

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Did they just taste bad or not like the description? I'm all ears on recommendations, my 100ml a week of juice I use is way too much money right now even stepping down to $15 per 30 ml juices I like

I tried a little bit when I first got them & steeped gradually for 2wks. Tested every 3 days er so, some flavors we're too light & some we're down right nasty! The descriptions sounded perfect but that was it, in my opinion ;)

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried a little bit when I first got them & steeped gradually for 2wks. Tested every 3 days er so, some flavors we're too light & some we're down right nasty! The descriptions sounded perfect but that was it, in my opinion ;)
Thanks, I've heard great things even at my b&m so I was pretty excited to try a few bottles after sampling a taste from someone there.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Thanks, I've heard great things even at my b&m so I was pretty excited to try a few bottles after sampling a taste from someone there.

Like I always state *Taste is Subjective* Something that taste's bad to me, may be excellent for you! :) I'm happy to help to the best of my ability ;)

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like I always state *Taste is Subjective* Something that taste's bad to me, may be excellent for you! :) I'm happy to help to the best of my ability ;)
I might make a real small order of there most popular flavors to try, 10 dollars isn't to much go spend if its not half bad.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also check out thegrindejuice thanks for bringing this subject up and I get some new cheap vendors to try that I haven't used before. I'm all about saving $ myself. Thanks Chevy for giving me some new places to try too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it comes down to it, DIY is very cheap. Yes, there's an initial start up, but once you have that, you can make a TON of juice. Very cheap, and tweaked to what you want it to taste like.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it comes down to it, DIY is very cheap. Yes, there's an initial start up, but once you have that, you can make a TON of juice. Very cheap, and tweaked to what you want it to taste like.
I'm with Huck. I got tired of ordering juice every other week only to find it inconsistent to my previous order. DIY is easy and way cheaper. There is plenty of help and great recipes to follow on this forum to get you started until you feel comfortable trying to mix up your own recipes. http://www.vapingunderground.com/forums/diy-e-liquid-recipes.50/ For less than $100 you will be able to buy all you need to get started and have enough juice to last for months. It runs around $1.65 to make 30mls of your own(better than vendors) juice. Here's the thread that pushed me over the edge to get started mixing by weight. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/guide-to-mixing-by-weight.22891/
Go for it you won't regret it. You'll kick yourself in the ass for not DIYing sooner.

addappt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I'm vaping it right now. Mech Milk. It's good. Not amazing, just good.

I bought 25$ worth of Mech Sauce, at first I was calling it Meh Sauce, then I kinda liked it after a week, not great but not bad. I also tried MBV, Bootleg and Vape Wild, none were what I was looking for. The best flavor best tasting budget liquid that actually felt like "premium' liquid to me was called White Label Juice Company. I love that stuff and still vape the 100ml bottle I purchased (for 20$). I've spent a lot of money looking for affordable but good liquids, the closest I've ever came was dropping ~100$ on a DIY kit and some stuff to make Funfetti, which is my new ADV by choice.

Edit: I'm sorry, I could have sworn I was browsing the DIY forum, Don't mean to be pushing DIY on you or anything. Just give White Label a try. I got their Apple Jacks flavor an I love it. It's the best one I found out of 10 or so companies that market budget juice. Honestly I could have just purchased some VG,PG,Nic and 10$ in flavors to get into DIY and used a measuring cup, you really don't have to spend more than 20$.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
White label is one I haven't tried, yet. I don't have the space time or patience to do DIY, so I'm always looking for cheap (inexpensive rather) juice. This thread is helping me too.

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You gotta let these cheap juices age for a while.

Also, look into Blue Dot Vapors. Best juice for the price.

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love love love mech sause, I was very skeptical because of price so I only bought three flavors.. Antidote, Athena and waterhog. Waterhog was my favorite. The antidote second Athena is ok.....I vapes Athena fresh from package and then let it steep for a week. Much improvement but, I think their juice is way to sweet.....the waterhog was my favorite, so much I reordered I went threw my 30 ml in a week. Taste is subjective. I think I'll order from mech sause over mount baker and vape wild any day of the week. Waterhog was a awesome watermelon melody.....if got one more tank left but hopefully my replacement order will be here tomorrow.

I want to try ohms vape they have 5 dollar 30 ml bottles. I'm getting tired of vape store prices

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Also check out thegrindejuice thanks for bringing this subject up and I get some new cheap vendors to try that I haven't used before. I'm all about saving $ myself. Thanks Chevy for giving me some new places to try too.
Anytime Always happy to help :)

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought 25$ worth of Mech Sauce, at first I was calling it Meh Sauce, then I kinda liked it after a week, not great but not bad. I also tried MBV, Bootleg and Vape Wild, none were what I was looking for. The best flavor best tasting budget liquid that actually felt like "premium' liquid to me was called White Label Juice Company. I love that stuff and still vape the 100ml bottle I purchased (for 20$). I've spent a lot of money looking for affordable but good liquids, the closest I've ever came was dropping ~100$ on a DIY kit and some stuff to make Funfetti, which is my new ADV by choice.

Edit: I'm sorry, I could have sworn I was browsing the DIY forum, Don't mean to be pushing DIY on you or anything. Just give White Label a try. I got their Apple Jacks flavor an I love it. It's the best one I found out of 10 or so companies that market budget juice. Honestly I could have just purchased some VG,PG,Nic and 10$ in flavors to get into DIY and used a measuring cup, you really don't have to spend more than 20$.
I'm not bothered by the diy discission, its just not really for me atm, I don't have the space or money to startup. I'll give white label a try on pay day along with mech sauce, id love a good apple jacks flavor to ADV.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
+1
For 120 ml of juice I'm paying less then $1.50

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
+1
For 120 ml of juice I'm paying less then $1.50

I don't know why but DIY people love to never include opportunity cost. What about all the time, effort, labor and initial investment that goes into DIY?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The cost of all the ingredients are included in the $1.50. In addition, it takes a few Minutes to mix a new 120ml bottle, even less time, when mixing by weight.
Glass bottles, depending on size $0.20 - $0.58 per bottle
Caps for the bottles $0.23 - $0.30 per cap
Dripper for the bottles $0.41 - $0.51 per dripper
Digital scale $14.99 + free shipping.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Nicotine (best grade) 100mg/ml for 120 ml for $20.00 - 1 Liter for $125.00
VG 1 Gallon for $28.97
PG 1 Gallon for $32.56

I'm not bothered by the diy discission, its just not really for me atm, I don't have the space or money to startup. I'll give white label a try on pay day along with mech sauce, id love a good apple jacks flavor to ADV.

Honestly I just use the top kitchen drawer. I had a huge space in the garage cleared out because I pictured it being like a lab or something, not at all! I'm sserious, you could do it on the kitchen table or on your dresser in the bedroom once you know what's up. My kitchen is super small and I made 120ml Funfetti in there in about 10 minutes. I felt the same way you do about the space, time, initial start up money, but I'm sad that I didn't start earlier. Trust me when I say it's super easy. I spend more time rolling coils than making a 120ml bottle. This is the way to go but at 5$ if you can find something you like that's cool too, not everyone needs another hobby lol.

TLDR: It's not at all what you picture in your head, if you can change a coil in your Atlantis or Triton, you can make 120ml of legit juice.

I don't know why but DIY people love to never include opportunity cost. What about all the time, effort, labor and initial investment that goes into DIY?

You mean the 35$ for the kit, the 10$ for the flavors and the 10 minutes it takes to whip up a batch? I've spent more money and time making pizza rolls.(not really but you know what I mean!)

Edit: That's assuming you don't already have everything you need in your house. If I knew what I needed before I bought the kit, I could have honestly just held off on the kit, grabbed some VG, PG and nicotine and saved that money.

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You mean the 35$ for the kit, the 10$ for the flavors and the 10 minutes it takes to whip up a batch? I've spent more money and time making pizza rolls.(not really but you know what I mean!)

Edit: That's assuming you don't already have everything you need in your house. If I knew what I needed before I bought the kit, I could have honestly just held off on the kit, grabbed some VG, PG and nicotine and saved that money.

The cost of all the ingredients are included in the $1.50. In addition, it takes a few Minutes to mix a new 120ml bottle, even less time, when mixing by weight.
Glass bottles, depending on size $0.20 - $0.58 per bottle
Caps for the bottles $0.23 - $0.30 per cap
Dripper for the bottles $0.41 - $0.51 per dripper
Digital scale $14.99 + free shipping.

Unless you stick to 2-3 already available online, this is not at all true. There is a huge time investment in researching about DIY, making sure you are doing everything safe and clean, and then obviously creating your own recipes.

Assuming that you want to create your own recipes, that's the biggest problem getting in.

If I had known that I wasn't going to be doing that, I could have just used the syringes that came with my medicine bottles and a few empty 30ml bottles I had saved. A clean bedroom or kitchen will due for cleanliness as long as you aren't planning on selling the juice.

You don't really need to research much if you only plan on mixing pre-made recipes, the Reddit sidebar will do. As far as safety, as long as you don't plan to sell your juice then what you will be messing with is no different than opening a bottle of store bought and the precautions you take to keep that clean. VG and PG are not dangerous, neither are the flavorings, just be careful with your nic.

Hey guys, I'm really not trying to have a huge debate about DIY, or twist any ones arm to get them to do it, that being said, I do think that more people should do it. Just to touch on the whole intimidation factor, that's all it is, intimidation of DIY it's seriously easy as a novice. Most people who get into DIY are NOT going to be creating their own recipes. Most people who think about getting into DIY are going to back out because it seems scary, it's not!

If you're thinking about getting into DIY, DO IT! I'll be honest, while I was looking for kits and flavors and reading threads and sidebars, I was having panic attacks. What if I get in too deep? What if I suck? What if I don't have the time? What if I poison my self? What if I don't order the right stuff? Well, thankfully with this Wayne Walker guy from DIY or DIE, I don't have to worry about all that stuff, and I DO SUCK at it! I'm horrible, nothing I have come up with on my own is worth a damn, I've mixed juices with gnats in them, I have about 40$ worth of flavors that sounded AWESOME but suck ass.

I hardly ever touch my nic, it stays in the freezer and only comes out when I need to add it to a successful mix, just know the ratio of nic and theres not much to that, you will not be messing with pure nicotine that will kill you if you touch it, but don't touch it anyway and wear your gloves!

Here is what I use when I mix:
1x 10ml syringe with blunt tip for VG/PG (you might use one for each, I don't)
1x 1ml syringe with blunt tip for nicotine (keep from cross contamination and all that)
1x 1ml syringe with blunt tip for flavors. (you could use one for each flavor, I just rinse/repeat)
1x empty glass bottle.
Flavors I need for my mix.

You do not need a ton of flavors either, I spent around 300$ for my kit, flavors, bottles, syringes, VG PG nicotine, I have a big box full of stuff I don't use and about $40 in flavors that suck. There is no need to go all out and buy over $100 worth of shit or be intimidated by doing so. Start small and remove all the anxiety of being invested too much financially or not having the time. Trust me, if you have time to run to the store to buy some juice, you have time to mix your own.

With these recipes by Wayne Walker and head in Clouds, you don't need to be an expert mixer, you hardly have to know anything to save money. This Wayne Walker fool must be 'Big E-Liquids' biggest enemy, he's released some real live million dollar recipes for FREE. I've never tasted anything like Funfetti, honestly, I can afford 'premium liquid' but I don't want it anymore, why would I? Do yourself a damn favor and give this a shot, I could have purchased all the stuff I use for about the price of a 'premium' bottle of liquid.

Sorry this turned into a novel.

TLDR; I could have started using my kitchen table and 30$ worth of stuff, then made my decision. You don't need to make your own recipes, you don't need a lab, it's not THAT dangerous or expensive. AKA: I bought WAY too much shit and was intimidated for way too long.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors