Become a Patron!

MECH MOD TO REGULATED MOD ADAPTER

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I came across this while browsing and doing a little searching on Aliexpress, I tend to shop there for my toys and thought this was interesting, and few folks have it for about $25.00 - $35.00, just thought it was cool little tech, and would share for comment.

http://www.wismec.com/product/mod-control-head/

CONTROL HEAD.jpg

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This one looks nice...Ive seen a Vamo style from fasttech but, this one looks to be better quality and more power...Nice find.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
That looks pretty darn cool!

What have your experiences been purchasing from Aliexpress?

And by the way, Welcome to the Underground!

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks..

I have had really good shopping experiences on the site, although most stuff comes from China, I have like 3-4 vendors I have purchased things from, and I get things pretty quick, 5-15 days on the average. I purchased all my Kangertech Equipment through Aliexpress, and it is all K-Tech Certified, no fake shit, has their certification stickers and you can check them on the web to make sure not counterfeit.

I got my K-Boxes for $23.00 each, Couple Sub-Tank Plus units for $24.00, hell even a couple discontinued Origional Sub-Tanks, the ones with the larger RBA kit in them.

Yeah that mod looks really cool and looks to be built really well, I am a bit of a tech geek, so I like stuff like this, hell you should see my BMW k1200S, I have it all decked out (my wife calls it the other woman), so this stuff is right up my alley, hell it is only $24.00 on one site I found so I was going to order one just for the hell of it, well I do have a Big Buddah on a Gunz Blazin Mech Mod I can try it on.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for the cold water-

I've seen units like this before, they have been around since 2013 (15 watts). There is a horrible lag between pushing the mech button to getting it to fire because you are basically powering up the circuitry, it does it's check and test of the atty, then fires - Each time you vape it. That's why they are not real popular.

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ahhhh, figured had to be some drawbacks, just thought it was some interesting tech, I did see couple others, I think one was an Aspire add on.
Shame it could not have some sort of internal self contained power supply to keep the device powered to reduce the lag.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahhhh, figured had to be some drawbacks, just thought it was some interesting tech, I did see couple others, I think one was an Aspire add on.
Shame it could not have some sort of internal self contained power supply to keep the device powered to reduce the lag.
a couple small caps would do it.

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am sure they could add another little button to power it up....

VU Sponsors