Become a Patron!

Mech Mod Help

So I have never built a mod before. Currently have a Mini Naut with CF battery. I want to get in to RDA's and such. I have watched a lot of videos on mods and RDA's so i think im ready. I'm thinking I want to do the Mutation X copper, with the Copper Excalibur mod, but my question is do these two fit togethor as I have no idea how to tell

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont know if anyone has replied to you or if you have found the info yourself, however, those two should mesh very well together; both are 22mm in diameter so they should fit seamlessly. I would caution you, however, as this is a hybrid top cap, meaning there is no connecting pin, just direct contact between your battery and the Mutation X. While this is generally a good thing, i.e. minimal voltage drop, as a novice, you do need to be aware of what you are doing. I personally am not to comfortable (yet) with hybrid top caps, but as long as you have a good understanding of the risks involved (accidental shorting/venting by using the wrong battery) then I would say go for it. Ensure you use quality batteries; cant go wrong with Sony VTC 4 or 5s, LG HE2 or HE4s, or Samsungs. Hope that helps! VAPE ON!

VU Sponsors