Become a Patron!

Me So CEREAL

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not too long ago I started dabbling around with Capella's Cereal 27, and fell in love with it instantly. I find myself not being able to put it down, and find a lot of enjoyment trying different "all-in-one" concentrates with it

6% - Cereal 27 - Capella
0.5% - Butter - TFA
1% - Tosted Marshmallow - Flavor West
1% - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - Capella
1% - Fig - Flavorart
0.5% - Coconut - Flavorart
0.5% - DX Brown Sugar - TFA
1.5% - Butterscotch Ripple - Flavor West

70/30 (VG/PG)
Nic 1.3mg

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
me so cereal lol such a great name. I have a love hate with cereal 27 but it is really good. looks pretty tasty :)

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
me so cereal lol such a great name. I have a love hate with cereal 27 but it is really good. looks pretty tasty :)

LOL, thanks
The cereal is new to me, and I like it. So maybe me posting this thread is a little premature. All's I know is, it quickly turned into am ADV. It's got that sweet milk after finishing a bowl of frosted flakes thing going on. I eat lots of cereal, and the sweet milk is my favorite part.

But, I've noticed a certain harshness that seems to fade away after hitting it a few times (unless I'm getting more and more sensitive to the nic). Seems to be more prominent with the Cereal 27

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks rad, however that fig is eyeballin' me. Me and that flavor don't get along. Either way, looks good I gotta try it.

I know what you mean, but relax. The fig is more for a sweetener. I'm not a fan of ethyl maltol (although I found it goes well with Cereal 27). Super Sweet tastes ok with it too. But I get this strong throat hit with the Cereal, and those sweeteners don't help with that.

I normally use fig when I mix in another fruit to a recipe. The fig was an experiment, that got left in, but I loved it. I think I got lucky.

I'm relatively new to DIY, so everything for me is an experiment haha. The fig became a winner for me when I first tried it.

FA does good with such flavors. They made it taste like fresh off the tree fig. So it's not a fruit that stands out (IMO), therefore, is a good sweetener.

Why do you not get along with fig? What's there not to love about it?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I know what you mean, but relax. The fig is more for a sweetener. I'm not a fan of ethyl maltol (although I found it goes well with Cereal 27). Super Sweet tastes ok with it too. But I get this strong throat hit with the Cereal, and those sweeteners don't help with that.

I normally use fig when I mix in another fruit to a recipe. The fig was an experiment, that got left in, but I loved it. I think I got lucky.

I'm relatively new to DIY, so everything for me is an experiment haha. The fig became a winner for me when I first tried it.

FA does good with such flavors. They made it taste like fresh off the tree fig. So it's not a fruit that stands out (IMO), therefore, is a good sweetener.

Why do you not get along with fig? What's there not to love about it?

It's just something about it, I can't exactly pinpoint it, but I just don't like it most of the time. Gonna give this a shot though, if i still don't like the fig, I have most of a 30ml bottle to give away.

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's just something about it, I can't exactly pinpoint it, but I just don't like it most of the time. Gonna give this a shot though, if i still don't like the fig, I have most of a 30ml bottle to give away.
Swing by and drop it off at my place lol
And please, lemme know what you think. I'm open for trying new all-in-one concentrates with it. My next will be with Butter Rum instead of the Butterscotch Ripple

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Tried this with 50% Game Over. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm :bingo:
ya I bet that is way bomb with GOC. I found something today I mixed with 27 a couple weeks ago that I thought was a bust, didnt even label it and man it tastes good today. I remember the recipe but not the variation of the recipe in the bottle, should be easy enough to figure out. sometimes I will use 27 and its pretty amazing then Ill mix it in a similar recipe and destroys it all.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now a year later, how good would you say this recipe is? I know sometimes a whole year later, what I liked then isn't necessarily what I like now.
I really liked your Pecan Crunch Cream! Is this as good?

I ask because I would have to buy the FA Fig & the FW Butterscotch Ripple.

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So now a year later, how good would you say this recipe is? I know sometimes a whole year later, what I liked then isn't necessarily what I like now.
I really liked your Pecan Crunch Cream! Is this as good?

I ask because I would have to buy the FA Fig & the FW Butterscotch Ripple.

I've since made something similar that IMO is most righteous. It has since replaced this recipe. It's called Butterscotch Crisp. Should be Butterscotch Crispy Cream tho, that's a more accurate title.

I am working on making it with GOC because that should finish it off just right. I've also been looking for ways to make the Butterscotch pop out a little more (nor that you can't taste it) because when I vape it all day, I get used to the Butterscotch. I've tried adding sugar to no avail, but am making the recipe with butter incorporated into it. Maybe that'd work?

No doubt tho, it is the most creamy vape I have in my juice collection. It's amazing.

Last edited:

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW, I am sorry I was so late on a response. I've messed up with remembering my username and password, but was able to finally login using Facebook. My apologies

Last edited:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've since made something similar that IMO is most righteous. It has since replaced this recipe. It's called Butterscotch Crisp. Should be Butterscotch Crispy Cream tho, that's a more accurate title.

I am working on making it with GOC because that should finish it off just right. I've also been looking for ways to make the Butterscotch pop out a little more (nor that you can't taste it) because when I vape it all day, I get used to the Butterscotch. I've tried adding sugar to no avail, but am making the recipe with butter incorporated into it. Maybe that'd work?

No doubt tho, it is the most creamy vape I have in my juice collection. It's amazing.
Thanks for the response. I'm hoping when you get it where you want it that you'll share it!
Thanks again.

VU Sponsors