MAYDAY Vape Sale Site-wide 5% Off With Code "Laborday2020" [4.29-5.2]

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.
Good day! :)

Are you finding a MTL RTA? Today we're going to recommend one MTL RDA supports airflow control to you!!

It's SXK The Syclla MTL RTA Clone!!

sxk-the-syclla-scylla-style-mtl-rta-rebuildable-tank-vape-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-4ml-22mm-diameter.jpg
sxk-the-syclla-scylla-style-mtl-rta-rebuildable-tank-vape-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-4ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

The SXK The Scylla Scylla MTL RTA Clone is constructed from 316 Stainless Steel in 22mm Diameter. Showcasing a wide selection of airflow options, a removable reservoir that allows disassembly without spills, and an easy-to-build deck, the Scylla is truly a force to be reckoned with. The RTA supports MTL vaping experience.

Hey, guys. MAYDAY Vape Sale is coming soon! Enjoy a site-wide discount our vaping shop prepared for you.

Activity Content:
Time: 00:00:00 April 29th 2020 - 23:59:59 May 2nd 2020 (UTC - 7/Denver Time)
Offer: Site-wide 5% OFF
Coupon code: Laborday2020

gklUdCp.jpg

Thank you for your support and trust in 3FVape!!

This activity will start on April 29th 2020, don't forget to attend the great sale!!!

3FVAPE - Price Drop, please check:
3FVAPE - Deal >>>

3FVAPE - Discount and Coupon, please check:
3FVAPE - Coupon & Discount >>>

3FVAPE - Giveaway, please check:
3FVAPE - Giveaway >>>

Click to get more detail about the MAYDAY Vape Sale >>>

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.
3FVAPE 2020 MAYDAY Vape Sale will be coming soon!! Thanks for your support and trust in 3FVAPE!
For helping our customer to get high quality vaping equipments, we will recommed hot sale products for some time.

This time we recommend a bottom feeder RDA that have a large inventory and can be shipped within 24 hours.

[hot sale]Original Gas Mods G.R.1 GR1 S RDA with BF Pin original price $18.99, now only $13.99

The Gas Mods G.R.1 GR1 S RDA is constructed from Stainless Steel and POM in 22mm Diameter. The G.R.1 S has air-holes that support middle airflow adjustable, it can meet your different vapor cloud needs.
This RDA comes with bottom feeder / BF / Squonk Pin.

authentic-gas-mods-gr1-gr1-s-rda-rebuildable-dripping-vape-atomizer-w-bf-pin-black-stainless-steel-pom-22mm-diameter.jpg

The Great sale will be begun on April 29th, Don't forget to attend the great discount!!!

3FVAPE - Deal >>>

3FVAPE - Giveaway >>>

--------------------
MAYDAY Vape Sale Information

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.
3FVAPE 2020 MAYDAY Vape Sale will be coming soon!! Thanks for your support and trust in 3FVAPE!
For helping our customer to get high quality vaping equipments, we will recommed hot sale products for some time.

This time we recommend a bottom feeder RDA that have a large inventory and can be shipped within 24 hours.

[hot sale]Coppervape Spica Pro MTL RTA Full Kit Clone original price $24.99, now only $22.85
The Coppervape Spica Pro MTL RTA is a 22mm rebuildable tank atomizer made from 316 stainless steel. The RTA is designed for throat hit and comes with 3 / 5 / 7-leaved air pins for your choice. The chimney height can be adjusted by included allen key. Coming with 3ml / 4ml of juice capacity and 5 adjustable airflow, this tank will bring you wonderful flavor and MTL experience.

coppervape-spica-pro-style-mtl-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomzier-full-kit-silver-316-stainless-steel-3ml-4ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

The Great sale will be begun on April 29th, Don't forget to attend the great discount!!!

3FVAPE - Deal >>>

3FVAPE - Giveaway >>>

--------------------

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there mates.

[hot sale]SXK BB 60W All-in-One VW Box Mod Vape Kit Clone with USB Port original price $129.00, now only $104.89

The SXK BB mod Clone is constructed from aluminum with an all-in-one design. It is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included) and maximum power output is 60W. The box mod is powered by Evolv DNA 60 chip.
This BB Box comes with USB port for firmware upgrading, setting modification and user customization via software.
This BB Box with Logo.

sxk-bb-style-60w-all-in-one-vw-box-mod-vape-kit-w-usb-port-black-160w-aluminum-alloy-1-x-18650-evolv-dna-60.jpg

3FVAPE - Deal >>>

3FVAPE - Giveaway >>>

--------------------

3FVape.com is scheduled to be on holiday of International MAY DAY on May 1st, 2020 HKT (GMT+8). May 1st, May 2nd, May 3rd, there will be 3 days off in total. All service will resume on Monday, May 4th, 2020 (GMT+8).

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.

[hot sale]SXK Bridg'D MTL / DL RBA Rebuildable Atomizer Clone with 2.5mm Airflow Insert for SXK BB/Billet Box Mod Kit original price $21.90, now only $19.99

The SXK Bridg'D RBA Rebuildable Atomizer Clone is constructed from 316 Stainless Steel, which is suitable for SXK BB / Billet Box Vape Mod Kit as a replacement RBA part. The RBA is easy to build and wick. It supports MTL / DL vaping experience, zero dry hits, dialing airflow is very easy, and fitments are flawless.
The package including: 1 x RBA, 1 x 510 adapter, 1 x 2.5mm airflow insert, 2 x screws, 2 x Silicone o-rings, 1 x Allen key

sxk-bridg-d-bridg-d-style-mtl-dl-rba-rebuildable-atomizer-w-25mm-airflow-insert-for-sxk-bb-billet-box-mod-kit-316ss.jpg

3FVAPE - Deal >>>

3FVAPE - Giveaway >>>

--------------------

3FVape.com is scheduled to be on holiday of International MAY DAY on May 1st, 2020 HKT (GMT+8). May 1st, May 2nd, May 3rd, there will be 3 days off in total. All service will resume on Monday, May 4th, 2020 (GMT+8).

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years
Hi Gina, long time no talk to. Everything has been going ok at 3F for the longest time then today I go to place an order for my vape gear, I go to check out, and my favorite form of shipping DHL Express is no longer listed! and 3F has done away with free shipping!
Can you please tell me what is going on with the DHL Express shipping issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Gina, long time no talk to. Everything has been going ok at 3F for the longest time then today I go to place an order for my vape gear, I go to check out, and my favorite form of shipping DHL Express is no longer listed! and 3F has done away with free shipping!
Can you please tell me what is going on with the DHL Express shipping issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
My valued friend, I feel so sorry about this. Due to the COVID-2019 affect, the DHL Express has suspended our cooperation relationship for a while. You can serch on DHL offical website: https://www.dhl.com/en.html to get more local Express news. Thanks for your asking!

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there mates.

[hot sale]Original OFRF nexMESH Coil Rebuildable Mesh Sheet for Wotofo Profile RDA / Wotofo Profile Unity RTA(10 PCS) original price $12.99, now only $4.98

Designed by OFRF, the Original nexMESH Coil is three times as dense as the Wotofo Mesh Coil Clone, it comes with lower 0.13ohm resistance to support higher wattage devices, perfect for sub ohm vaping. The uniform mesh weave with 3x more holes delivers rapid power transfer for lightening fast heating. The unique triple density mesh netting maximizes heating surface area to deliver thicker vapor and intense flavor, and the e-juice spit-back situation is significantly decreased.
It is suitable for Wotofo Profile RDA and other RDA that use mesh wire, such as Vandy Vape Mesh RDA, Vandy Vape Mesh 24 RTA, Vandy Vape Lit RDA, Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA, Digiflavor Themis RTA (Mesh Version), Vapefly Mesh Plus RDA, Cthulhu Iris Mesh RDA, etc.

3FVAPE - Deal >>>

3FVAPE - Giveaway >>>

--------------------

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years
My valued friend, I feel so sorry about this. Due to the COVID-2019 affect, the DHL Express has suspended our cooperation relationship for a while. You can serch on DHL offical website: https://www.dhl.com/en.html to get more local Express news. Thanks for your asking!

Thank you very much for your help I to am very sorry for this, I guess I will have to cancel this order I am so unsure of the other forms of shipping that I do not want to take a chance with my Money.

Thanks

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you very much for your help I to am very sorry for this, I guess I will have to cancel this order I am so unsure of the other forms of shipping that I do not want to take a chance with my Money.

Thanks
Thanks for your appreciating! I am sincerely hope that you can have a good shopping experience.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.
3FVAPE 2020 MAYDAY Vape Sale has begun!! Thanks for your support and trust in 3FVAPE!

Time: 29th April 00:00 - 3rd May 2020 23:59 (UTC-6 / Denver Time)

r67yqRi.jpg

[hot sale]Original Hellvape Destiny RTA original price $39.90, now only $22.99

The Original Hellvape Destiny RTA is constructed from stainless steel and comes with 24mm diameter and 4ml capacity. Hellvape Destiny RTA features smart angled post design, easy to build single coil and cut coil legs. Destiny RTA adopts adjustable bottom dual airflow system with knurled grip to adjust simply.
authentic-hellvape-destiny-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-matte-stainless-steel-ultem-4ml-24mm-diameter.jpg

The Great sale has bugun! Don't forget to attend!!

3FVAPE - Deal >>>

3FVAPE - Giveaway >>>

Last edited:

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there mates.
3FVAPE 2020 MAYDAY Vape Sale has begun!! Thanks for your support and trust in 3FVAPE!
This time we recommend a bottom feeder RDA that have a large inventory and can be shipped within 24 hours..

[hot sale]SXK VWM Integra MTL/DL RTA Clone original price $24.90, now only $10.99

The SXK VWM Integra MTL/DL RTA Clone is a 22mm rebuildable tank atomizer with 4.2ml of juice capacity. It is constructed from 316 stainless steel (body) and PC (tank tube). It features recessed build deck, reduced evaporation chamber, and various side airflow combinations from tight MTL to restricted DL with the stock AFC ring.
Without Logo.

The Great sale will be continued to May 3rd, Don't forget to attend the great discount!!!

3FVAPE - Deal >>>

3FVAPE - Giveaway >>>

--------------------
Time: 00:00:00 April 29th 2020 - 23:59:59 May 3rd 2020 (UTC - 6/Denver Time)

VU Sponsors