Become a Patron!

Maybe I'm just picky...

Here is my flavor dilemma:

I quit smoking and started vaping a little over a year ago. For about 8 months of that time, I was STUCK on the same flavor, and happily so. Then, my local shop quit carrying it. I have since bounced from juice to juice but nothing compares. When they ask me "what flavors do you like?" My automatic smart-ass response is "one you don't carry anymore!" I then try a dozen and leave with something just so-so.

The flavor I was stuck on was Psycho Tunes "My Psycho Ex". It was described as “Belgian waffle with a rich, creamy topping and hint of coconut” It was vanilla, but not too vanilla, coconut (my all time fave flavor) but not too "tropical" and most importantly not too sweet!

Here is the riddle that is me:

I like:
coconut
vanilla
CHAI anything
mild coffee

I hate hate HATE:
Banana/pineapple
Lemon/any citrus
"fruity" anything!
chocolate is iffy...
cinnamon is also iffy...

So my dilemma is that any flavor on my like list I have found are like vaping pure liquid sugar, and/or mixed with fruity yuck. If I could find a chai vanilla mix or some non-sugary vanilla coconut I would be in business! At this point I don't DIY, just trying to recover the loss of my long-time favorite flavor. Maybe then I will find inspo to start mixing my own :)

Thanks!
-Gina

P.S. I realize the Psycho tunes flavor is available online, but I find paying crazy shipping stupid, and am at this point bound and determined to find a new favorite flavor.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried any of the tobacco blends , I have been vaping for close to 5 years now and always have a bottle of 555 around, its a tobacco/nutty tasting juice. And theres always getting into DIY to custom blend your own:) Good luck

VU Sponsors